Another Lux military skin...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Chalk

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaltovei View Post
I love how all these people complaining about the Lux skin and saying it doesn't follow the Lore don't actually know her personality or Lore.

I'll be buying it. Could do without the helmet, but overall it is pretty good. The particles are awesome.
Her lore and personality depict her as bubbley and fun, but also a soldier. That does not mean turn her into a full on Bad Ass.

xxJerryBerry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoardfighter View Post
Her lore and personality depict her as bubbley and fun, but also a soldier. That does not mean turn her into a full on Bad Ass.
What type of skin do you, and other Lux players, desire? Any pictures or what not?

fatrend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

To be fair, steel legion is more a futuristic take on the champion opposed to a military skin.

She has the commando skin because people BEGGED for it and her Imperial skin is more of a strict/disciplined lux

Yes, the skins have similar qualities, but they're drastically different

Pyromania99

01-23-2013

Please don't bring back stuff that has been over discussed so much.

Xivilai Anaxes

01-23-2013

A headress didn't suit diana's skin? I don't think so.

The Frim

01-23-2013

Skins are non-canon, with the exception of perhaps Tyrant Swain.

Cho'gath isn't a robot, Zyra doesn't have fiery abilities, and Gragas isn't an erudite gentleman. Skins don't have to reflect a champion's personality, traits, or lore in any way.

Sorrakka

01-23-2013

I wish Lux had a skin that actually made her look like a girl. If they are going to rehash commando, why not rehash sorceress as well. The only problem with that is its very dated. Riot wont update it, that would require too much work and means all old skins have to be updated. If they are just going to keep running the same idea, why not multiple sorceress skins to play up the idea she is a mage. At least a mage skin looks like a girl. Its pretty hard to mess that up. Stel Legion is like Aether Wing Kayle. They try hard to satisfy ppl who like manly girls. I have nothing against manly girls. But there is a time and a place. If lux didnt have commando, I'd be gungho for this skin. But she does have commando :/ Riot tried making her manly. How about making lux girly? Comeon, it'd be a lot funner. And I like aesthetically pleaseing things. Nothing is aesthetically pleasing about bulky armor. Nothing. I dont even like men in it. Thats why I dont play Garen, Darius, Jarvan, etc. If you want to make Lux manly, you can do it just as well without armor.

Caedarii

01-23-2013

So apparently General Discussion has completely changed it's views on this topic? They used to HATE this skin with a passion, now people are saying that it fits with the lore and are getting upvoted.

I like the skin too.

But GD, you're so silly. :P

Note that I do know that GD is not a single entity, but I'm just talking about the mass upvotes/downvotes.

Nasdrovia499

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Frim View Post
Cho'gath isn't a robot, Zyra doesn't have fiery abilities, and Gragas isn't an erudite gentleman. Skins don't have to reflect a champion's personality or traits.
Now that's just mean.

EpicFrogNinja

01-23-2013

Skins =/= lore accurate

They aren't canon.