Another Lux military skin...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Chalk

01-23-2013

Lux is depicted as intelligent, innocent, cute, and fun. The military theme for two of her existing skins and the one coming out does not recognize any of these qualities.

Keep that in mind. Remember Diana's skin? It was changed so it matched her lore/qualities more.

Riot you need to wither revert the changes on Diana's skin (at this point, not the best option), or you need to release Lux skins the reflect her qualities according to the lore.

TL;DR: The new lux skin is pretty cool, don't get me wrong, but It does not match her lore/qualities, which was the reason behind Diana's skin change.

RavenHusky

01-23-2013

Diana's skin was changed because it looked too similar to Syndra's default skin.

Our issue with Steel Legion Lux is that it is her 3rd military skin in a row when people have been requesting non-military skins for her.

Vendorizer

01-23-2013

Today i turned myself into a noodle and i fapped to a giraffe vigrously while covered in elephant hairs then i like melted into period blood and vladimir drank me up and i blew out of his rectum the next day and became the pink power ranger than obama put his dick in my rectum and i screeched and mitt romney yelled HO HO HO HOES and i like melted then i turned into a cheeseburger and was consumed by a dolphin

And it was K

01-23-2013

It DOES match her lore. She's as much of a soldier as Garen. The bubbly personality is only skin deep.

It's also nice to see a girl in heavy armor. They came through for us there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendorizer View Post
Today i turned myself into a noodle and i fapped to a giraffe vigrously while covered in elephant hairs then i like melted into period blood and vladimir drank me up and i blew out of his rectum the next day and became the pink power ranger than obama put his dick in my rectum and i screeched and mitt romney yelled HO HO HO HOES and i like melted then i turned into a cheeseburger and was consumed by a dolphin
Just a regular Wednesday for me. Why do you act like this is anything out of the ordinary?

Animato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

another thread about another military lux skin

Kaltovei

01-23-2013

I love how all these people complaining about the Lux skin and saying it doesn't follow the Lore don't actually know her personality or Lore.

I'll be buying it. Could do without the helmet, but overall it is pretty good. The particles are awesome.

xxJerryBerry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

It does match her lore, but I can see why the Lux community would want something different. Perhaps they'll surprise you next time?

Dryad Soraka

01-23-2013

Quote:
but It does not match her lore/qualities
yes it does

Vapeurs

01-23-2013

I know, the Lux skin doesnt match her qualities at all. Its like the design team read she was in the military and decided she has to be more macho than Vi and Shyvana combined. We already have a lot of tough female champions. A lot of them are already in a military of some type. Yet, for some reason, the sweet cute girl lux is being covered up in terrible armor. twice now. Why? Because her default has armor and reflects her military status? Except that is cute armor! Why the **** do you have to imagine the most ugly ass armor possible twice. Not to mention her Imperial skin is military based as well. There are so many possibilities for her, so many ideas, and every single one of them would be better. The only thing ppl like are the particles and effects, even if they want to pretend this skin is nice. Slap nice particles and effects on any other skin and it would be better.

Battletick

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoardfighter View Post
TL;DR: The new lux skin is pretty cool, don't get me wrong, but It does not match her lore/qualities, which was the reason behind Diana's skin change.
Lol, Diana's skin was changed because it looked too much like Synrdra.