Urgot Mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No worries mate

01-23-2013

I think Urgot Mid can be a viable counter to some other often commonly picked mid lanes because of his superior harassment abilities. Ryze and other short ranged champions come to mind. What do you guys think?

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Any strong AD carry can be played mid (MF, Cait, Urgot, Graves, Corki, etc.) considering that many AP heroes have low hp and have lower armor. With that in mind, AD heroes can poke and effectively zone APs. However, the only issue is that AP heroes will eventually overpower AD heroes mid as it approaches mid game and if the hero has blue buff to effectively shut down the strong pushing ability of AD carries. Furthermore, AD carries are prone to CC mid laners in combination with a strong jungler since they are really squishy and push hard.

iDpark

01-24-2013

as urgot ,I'd buy Mercs, Hexdrinker, and QSS(if applicable. ) Volia.

Anyother ADC, meh.

Buy a tear, to turn into muramura, later.

Only problem I see with this build is the lack of CDR.
Grab blue to solve this problem.

Forchark

01-24-2013

Its true. Just because its not common doesn't mean its bad. Think of it this way...ult into your turret while they are attacking you...etc.

Hell, I use Yorick mid and destroy because a) hes not expected b) tanky with decent damage output. Forces their jungle to stay in bush, just outside of exp, while I avoid ganks and kill at my turret.

iDpark

01-24-2013

I mean, as yorick you'd build Hexdrinker and tear to win.
Mercs too. Alost of Mids have CC + mr is useful
9 offense for CDR + ar pen.
21 defense to tank burst.

Traditional runes, maybe manaregen cause you don't need the armor seals.

GG

Make sure you have magic damage though.