Shaco STILL OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSHMFWFM

01-23-2013

limit the # of jack in boxes

Soferir

01-23-2013

Wow theres like so much proof in this post. The evidence tells us how it fits into his kit and is OP, how he compares to other champs, has numbers, and has a build that was used to achieve the results. Its like the proof isn't even there! Riot, he's definitely right, can't you see the HUGE amount of proof he has here?

/Sarcasm (Without this, this scrub might not even notice it!)

Get some proof scrub.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-23-2013

hiemerdinger is worse

Arrevax

01-23-2013

You know it has a cooldown, right? And that the boxes don't last forever? He can't get more than 5 or 6 out at a time, depending on his CDR.
If you want to complain about numbers of traps, go beg for Riot to delete Teemo.

ltaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

i'm ap shaco, and i do not approve

unless they made the number of boxes scale with ap, oooh yah

Yaritsu

01-23-2013

I play AP shaco 3s/support 5s, the amount of boxes are logical. And depending on CDR % will depend on x amount of boxes placed as well as % of mana remaining, jungle shaco places around 5-6 boxes just for the golem ALONE. And you want to nerf that?

/sarcasmMight as well nerf shaco so bad he isn't even a viable choice anymore.

Shiftless

01-23-2013

The OP obviously doesn't play shaco...

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Well, the ABSOLUTE maximum number of boxes you will ever see on the field at one point is 6.

The ability is a 16 second cooldown. If he has 40% cdr, the cooldown is 9.6 seconds.

The boxes expire after 60 seconds.

So if he sat in one place for a straight minute and just laid boxes, (very mana costly too...) he would get a maximum of 6 before they started disappearing.

A realistic maximum? probably 3 or 4 considering no shaco is just going to stand in one place that long when he has so many better things to do with his time and shaco probably isn't building 40% cdr.

Not sure why, of all the abilities in his kit, you think this is the worst and most obvious thing to complain about.

Sir Thronk

01-23-2013

Too OP for vision wards? I think not.

MimicryKilla

01-23-2013

Pretty sure this was a troll thread