Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh is getting complained about and failing hard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-23-2013

Just like I predicted he would. I predict he will get the leona treatment and get pinned down as support and awkward jungle (maybe).

Some people will brag about his endgame in his defense I think, he will be treated like nasus discussion-wise

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-23-2013

As for viability, im predicting he will not be viable in his current state and his lategame will not be impressive enough to really dictate which way the game goes

ImpTaimer

01-23-2013

He's already pinned down as a support like Taric/Leona.

Are people seriously trying to build him as an AP mage or AD carry?

On an unrelated note Jungle Taric is fun.

SethCypher

01-23-2013

Quote:
CerealBoxOfDoom:
Just like I predicted he would. I predict he will get the leona treatment and get pinned down as support and awkward jungle (maybe).

Some people will brag about his endgame in his defense I think, he will be treated like nasus discussion-wise

The complaints are coming moreso from people who wanted him as a solotop or mid. He's not a champion that can carry a game IMO.

Crimson5pheonix

01-23-2013

Oh I expect he's perfectly fine, just needs skill to play. This happens on any champ release, they're OP if they're easy to play and UP if they aren't. Remember when people thought Jayce sucked? You know how people STILL think Nami sucks? You notice that there are STILL Darius OP threads?

ImpTaimer

01-23-2013

Quote:
Crimson5pheonix:
Oh I expect he's perfectly fine, just needs skill to play. This happens on any champ release, they're OP if they're easy to play and UP if they aren't. Remember when people thought Jayce sucked? You know how people STILL think Nami sucks? You notice that there are STILL Darius OP threads?

Wo wo wo, people thought Jayce sucked? I must've missed that.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-23-2013

Quote:
ImpTaimer:

they mostly thought he was balanced. But people were also sending him mid for some reason. Herpaderp

Crimson5pheonix

01-23-2013

Quote:
ImpTaimer:

Yeah, the week or two after he came out all I heard was "Jayce sucks". Of course he was balanced, you just couldn't QWER then hit the victory fanfare.

SethCypher

01-23-2013

Quote:
ImpTaimer:

Yes, that was on release. It was because he excelled at nothing and had a little bit of everything that no one could play him or build him effectively. Lo and behold when people started playing him toplane and found out he was actually quite strong. It was also because he did have an above average skillcap.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-23-2013

Quote:
SethCypher:
Yes, that was on release. It was because he excelled at nothing and had a little bit of everything that no one could play him or build him effectively. Lo and behold when people started playing him toplane and found out he was actually quite strong. It was also because he did have an above average skillcap.

and then irelia still beat him lol. But he could beat darius so he got blown up and magically became the counter of the month to irelia... herpaderp