Initial thresh impressions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajorUrsa

01-23-2013

What are they? Is he on bot and top? What are the builds like? Anything interesting or unique to his dominion play?

MajorUrsa

01-23-2013

Is he viable *
I can't edit from my phone apparently.

SirLucious LftFt

01-23-2013

ive been doin him top, after seeing his abilities and how they work i doubt he could push hard enough to do bottum. he also isnt a 1 on 1 champ by any means.

in the games i played i did much better when i was duo quing with a buddy of mine because of all the CC we could coordinate good stuff. when i was playin solo i probably saw 1 person use my lantern.

He seems like he'll be a good tank cuz hes got mad CC, but his armor gets low if u get behind.

Chaosos

01-23-2013

He's very strong, CC tanky works wonders and soul collection doesn't seem to be an issue so long as you occasionally cruise by the minion waves

ZallKlos

01-23-2013

Seems to work best with assassins. Jump in, unload, trolllantern out.

Ohforfsake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

I find him pretty weak overall. Just not enough damage to really help the team, nor enough tankiness. Just run blitz if you want a pull on the team.

Arance

01-24-2013

Either this was my unluckiest night of Dom ever (quite a feat) or he's not viable simply because other players are far too stupid to ever click his lantern or capitalize on his hooks. (Seriously, had a game when my allies died 3-5 times when they could've clicked my lantern and lived, and blamed me and threatened to report...)

Armed Weasel

01-24-2013

The lantern is an amazing way of negating the somewhat simple-minded diving bruisers set-up most dominion games have. I'm not sure how well he scales throughout the game, though.

I've been playing various ADCs lately and clicking the lantern just puts bruisers in the middle of our team for no reason, basically.

Bunnle

01-24-2013

Lantern is also a fantastic bush checking ability.

But other than that, he barely has any pushing power. He'd be a bad bot, and he has trouble 1v1'ing people with his low ratios.

Zulgaines

01-24-2013

Except for his lantern he feels like a weak blitzcrank overall. Still messing with builds though.

Blitz has a better grab that leads into a knockup, and his ult does similar damage but to the whole team and is on a fraction of the cooldown.