How to ruin a game. Riot knows how.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tazimuss

01-23-2013

whoops

ZioticX

01-23-2013

And nothing of value was lost.

WastedZeus

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZioticX View Post
And nothing of value was lost.
ZioticX, maybe you need a reminder: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=110043

Tazimuss, did you try restarting LoL client and re join queue?

chaser676

01-23-2013

As a fellow rooster teeth fan, it pains me to see you representing that community so poorly

Delete Teemo

01-23-2013

So, what i get from this post is: Hi. I just started to play LoL. Im gonna play the tutorial! Now that i know the basics, ill just start a....

qEWQRFNOQWERWNGQ3WINRGW3Q WTF RIOT WORSTGAME EVER TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES FQWEGWEARH

Despite the post, ill do my best to help.

Did you leave any active games? If so, you have to wait for that game to end before entering a new one.

Also, try restarting the client.

If all else fails, send a ticket to customer support and get an employee to help you sort it out.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WastedZeus View Post
ZioticX, maybe you need a reminder: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=110043

Tazimuss, did you try restarting LoL client and re join queue?
No, don't try and help him. This is a rager waiting to happen. Why let him ruin games for hundreds of innocent players before the Tribunal removes him, when he's willing to remove himself right now?

Vincius

01-23-2013

Before deciding not to play the game or raging why don't you just contact Riot and tell them about your problem, I mean, problems can happen in ANY game, and honestly I never had any problems in over 3 000 games so it's not like this game is broken since it works perfectly for most people I play with. Take a deep breathe and ask for help the good way, you'll get much better results and you will be able to enjoy League of Legend.

coheedrocks72

01-23-2013

So pretty much he couldn't play he game because of a technical difficulty and now he's raging like a 5 year old.

VNSandvich

01-24-2013

1 broken game and he already rages this hard.. have you tried riot support?

XAlFias

01-24-2013

Such weak minded and easily offended people shold not play LoL. . I challenge n e 1 to find an mmo with 70% or more good and friendly community , u can't , not even farmville . So , yeah , you better try to indure those pests and enjoy the field of justice , or simply walk away .
DO NOT BLAME RIOT . I kinda hate them too but ur problem was because of ur computer/network/bad installation .