Jungleing all da way

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

keag124

01-23-2013

is there an actual good way to jungle to get extra gold cause I jungle but then I just quit because I'm not getting enough gold. At level 10 I solo the dragon but still in need of thoughts or help

Summoning Izzy

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by keag124 View Post
is there an actual good way to jungle to get extra gold cause I jungle but then I just quit because I'm not getting enough gold. At level 10 I solo the dragon but still in need of thoughts or help
you might want to gank more, assist and get kills, the more you do this, the better you farm up gold, also you could put some points on the utility tree for masteries that give you gold, and finally get GP10s items, just my opinion.

Quinne666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

ill farm a lane when i get a chance after a gank were both laners dead or the larner has to go back after the gank. Ill steal enemies double golem s and wraths if im close by after ganks or when i knew is safe if im near by.

Anrui

01-23-2013

If a teammate needs to recall, for example mid or top, or dies. Go and take care of the lane for them and farm up until they return. Junglers don't just stay in the jungle but they take care of lanes when it is necessary as well. I jungle and usually I can get pretty close to, or even match (sometimes surpass if I am on a team with bad farmers) as the jungler.

And don't forget to gank when the time arises to get assists and etc.

SHMEEPS phd

01-24-2013

Once you finish your first round in the jungle, you should be about level 4 or 5 with enough gold for MOST of Wriggles. This is without ganking. Mid lane will be level 6ish by then, along with solo top.

so you're a little behind at this point, which would be normal.

but consider, after you're leashed on blue (for example). you're level 2 while everyone else is 1. Go gank right then.

wait for everyone to get in lane, I like hitting top lane, but that's just what i'm used to.

gank hard and quick, don't dive. even if they burn a flash it's a win.

then look for another gank around lv 4 after you get red buff before you re-clear wraiths and wolves or double golems. if a lane is getting too sassy and pushing up on your tower, cut them down.

if you are successful on even one of these ganks you are at wriggles when you're done with your first round of the jungle. snowball from there.

Or invade at level 2/3. if you start blue, go hit them when they get to their red. 300g in your pocket.

after your first round, just a few more camps and maybe cover someone's lane while they back. and you're at 6. ult is up and bot lane is exposed. if you're quick you will almost always hit 6 before bot lane. hit them and keep them down. get a kill or 2 out of it.

The way to get your jungler rolling is to find a balance between ganking and farming. too much of either one will leave you crippled in the mid game.

after about level 11 when the team phase starts, I will always pull about 2-4 levels ahead of everyone. just cut your jungle down whenever you're passing by, grab buffs unless someone else needs them. clear lanes if minion waves build up. (I play nocturne, so I can get back in the fight pretty fast)

With that xp is also a lot of gold. I also solo dragon at 10, keep it on a timer so you're back in there grabbing it whenever it pops. Don't be afraid to invade, take their big wraith or wolf, it adds up fast and keeps their jungle crippled.

if your jungle is clear, look for ganks. free, easy money.

if all your lanes are pushed, then you'll have a little dry spell between level 6-8. but once the laning phase is over you're free to pick up cash from minions of jungle at your leisure.

Worshipmeh

01-24-2013

Ganks, get double buff and blow everything.