Nerf Kat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulScorcher

01-24-2013

this champ wrecks this game, love watching her 4v1 people and win and dont think i have ever seen her lose a lane

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-24-2013

shes getting a nerf but her damage is going up in exchange

umad?

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-24-2013

Btw if youve never seen her lose a lane you suck even if youve never laned against her

gank that ***** you lazy***

1cyf1ame

Recruiter

01-24-2013

hey i was thinkin of gettin kat but im a level 17 and almost 20 should i save up for runes or kist get er amd then save up for runes? thanks

pineluv

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cyf1ame View Post
hey i was thinkin of gettin kat but im a level 17 and almost 20 should i save up for runes or kist get er amd then save up for runes? thanks

buy kat. don't overspend on runes when you're below level 30. they become useless later on.

also, yeah seriously, i've seen utter **** katarinas pretty much every time i see one.

PinkDongkey

01-24-2013

I main Kat but at higher play she's almost not viable bc she's too easy to counter if the other team has any kind of brains. She's strong but very easy to stop.

Oughtbe

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkDongkey View Post
I main Kat but at higher play she's almost not viable bc she's too easy to counter if the other team has any kind of brains. She's strong but very easy to stop.
Not that I disagree with you, as the only time I ever have problem with Kat is if mid is feeding her hard, but I will say this kind of statement annoys me.

Look, it's one thing to say she's easy to counter and stop, but to people having problems with her(Particularly new players) this is a frustrating statement as they don't have the knowledge nor ability to know why or how.

Rather than merely saying it, why don't people give some suggestions on *how* to stop her.

As I said, I have no problems with her no matter what I go with in mid largely due to knowing how her kit functions (In other words don't get ANYWHERE near her unless you are absolutely certain you can kill her). But others don't know how to play against her, and it is a frustrating statement when someone says "Lol, she's not op she has counters to her!"

When you don't tell people *what* those counters are, it's can be incredibly frustrating.

masterdragon481

01-24-2013

alright. CC her. thats her counter. if she doesn't get a kill, she doesn't get her resets and there goes her whole game. Because her weakness to CC is so strong, she doesn't lane well vs most mid champions. so she trieds to gank a lot to make up for this. Ward your lane, know where she is, and she won't be nearly as dangerous.

THE FECKFACE

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiltsee View Post
buy kat. don't overspend on runes when you're below level 30. they become useless later on.

also, yeah seriously, i've seen utter **** katarinas pretty much every time i see one.

Runes from level 20 on are the same.

If you want to buy a champ or 2 on your way to level 30, go ahead, just know that it will set your rune pages back a bit if you do.

I'd just make sure you can get at least the majority of your runes for a basic AP and and AD page by the time you hit 20.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

01-24-2013

Play Syndra. Poke kat outta her range. E when she ult's. Win lane.