Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If I am Platinum in Pre-season, Will I Be Platinum Tier When The New System Starts?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korzu12

01-23-2013

I just hit 1852 today and am wondering... if I don't play anymore ranked games and stay at 1852 until Season 3 officially starts and the new system is implemented, will I be automatically platinum tier in the new system?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korzu12

01-23-2013

Quote:
Korzu12:
I just hit 1852 today and am wondering... if I don't play anymore ranked games and stay at 1852 until Season 3 officially starts and the new system is implemented, will I be automatically platinum tier in the new system?

Found the answer to my own question here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...gue-system-faq

It reads

Quote:
How does my ranked Elo determine my league placement?

If youÂ’ve played at least five ranked team games or 10 solo/duo games in the preseason, a combination of your current and top Elo rating will determine the tier of the league you initially earn.