Mack's Store of Essentials (Open RP area)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal listened to the little history lesson he was given, seeming overwelmed by just how much info he was given.

"I do have a few questions...For starters, what are you doing here?" Ezreal asked, "This universe seems much more perfected than ours. I mean, we were still at war with ourselves no less than 30 years ago, yet you guys have banded together every planet?"
Augustus looks at Ezreal and gives his monotonous answer.

"Each race kept to it's own, but your in luck. My system, the Lawacchion system, is the leader of all leaders. We are the race that keeps the peace. We kept everything balanced, make sure no one is mistreated. If we find a leader or president is using their power to their own advantage, we strip them of their title and vote in a new president."

Augustus contemplates before he says another word.

"My family is the latest of the Great Leader. He told me that he keeps the peace by sending diplomats to each system carefully observing each leader in secret. He notifies the presidents that he does this so he gives them incentive to keep up the good will. He takes it so far that he does it on himself. The moment he, himself slips up, he will be impeached and replaced by my younger brother. Heh, Gaulius is primed for the job already, I just would have been the leader of the United Commonwealth Military Land Division. Thirty million strong."

Augustus contemplates the first question.

"I was studying a dimensional rift with my fiance, Maya. The rift was stable, but it was out of the ordinary for our universal system. When we got close, it gained a surge of power sucking us in while we were in my ship called the R'ioaver Mk III. We could not escape the pull and when we entered, the ship was immediately destroyed leaving us in the wake of the rift. We held on to each other, but got separated once we exited. She was sent flying toward the outer skirts of Demacia while I crashed right out side Zaun. We were durable enough to create a crater and land in one piece. Our pods activated when we were near death. I was captured by Zaunites and my pod was tested upon to try and wake me."

He pauses. He lets Maya take over.

"His pod was tampered with damaging the neural readings in the pod. They overloaded it and left his mind to deteriorate, but he was lucky. He woke while still in the pod, but went into an unconventional rage and destroyed everything except his pod. He told me he used his wind magic to cut every wire and limb off of anything. He then unleashed three great twister to destroy the building. He found himself on the outskirts of Zaun after he cleared the rubble. He then lost his strength and collapsed near his pod. He was then found by Mack and taken in to nurse his health back. His demeanor changed though. He was monotonous and bland... He was lively before this, outgoing and so social. He made it his goal to find me after he was at full strength and he did just that. He found me in a Demacian Hospital still in my pod. He didn't say anything, he just took the pod and left with no resistance."

Augustus finally spoke up.

"She awoke when the pod started to lose power. Lux was here and I asked her to create light for the power cells to absorb to regain it's energy. Once the pod was fully charged, it opened and she fell out. I caught her before she hit the ground and well. Here we are."

Maya hugged him and comforted him as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. She finished the explanation.

"That is why we are here today. He is trying to get into the League and so am I. We need a place to be safer than here. Both him and I AND Mack knows it won't be easy, but we try."

Ézrëal

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Augustus looks at Ezreal and gives his monotonous answer.

"Each race kept to it's own, but your in luck. My system, the Lawacchion system, is the leader of all leaders. We are the race that keeps the peace. We kept everything balanced, make sure no one is mistreated. If we find a leader or president is using their power to their own advantage, we strip them of their title and vote in a new president."

Augustus contemplates before he says another word.

"My family is the latest of the Great Leader. He told me that he keeps the peace by sending diplomats to each system carefully observing each leader in secret. He notifies the presidents that he does this so he gives them incentive to keep up the good will. He takes it so far that he does it on himself. The moment he, himself slips up, he will be impeached and replaced by my younger brother. Heh, Gaulius is primed for the job already, I just would have been the leader of the United Commonwealth Military Land Division. Thirty million strong."

Augustus contemplates the first question.

"I was studying a dimensional rift with my fiance, Maya. The rift was stable, but it was out of the ordinary for our universal system. When we got close, it gained a surge of power sucking us in while we were in my ship called the R'ioaver Mk III. We could not escape the pull and when we entered, the ship was immediately destroyed leaving us in the wake of the rift. We held on to each other, but got separated once we exited. She was sent flying toward the outer skirts of Demacia while I crashed right out side Zaun. We were durable enough to create a crater and land in one piece. Our pods activated when we were near death. I was captured by Zaunites and my pod was tested upon to try and wake me."

He pauses. He lets Maya take over.

"His pod was tampered with damaging the neural readings in the pod. They overloaded it and left his mind to deteriorate, but he was lucky. He woke while still in the pod, but went into an unconventional rage and destroyed everything except his pod. He told me he used his wind magic to cut every wire and limb off of anything. He then unleashed three great twister to destroy the building. He found himself on the outskirts of Zaun after he cleared the rubble. He then lost his strength and collapsed near his pod. He was then found by Mack and taken in to nurse his health back. His demeanor changed though. He was monotonous and bland... He was lively before this, outgoing and so social. He made it his goal to find me after he was at full strength and he did just that. He found me in a Demacian Hospital still in my pod. He didn't say anything, he just took the pod and left with no resistance."

Augustus finally spoke up.

"She awoke when the pod started to lose power. Lux was here and I asked her to create light for the power cells to absorb to regain it's energy. Once the pod was fully charged, it opened and she fell out. I caught her before she hit the ground and well. Here we are."

Maya hugged him and comforted him as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. She finished the explanation.

"That is why we are here today. He is trying to get into the League and so am I. We need a place to be safer than here. Both him and I AND Mack knows it won't be easy, but we try."
Ezreal listened to their stories, nodding occasionally and taking great interest in them.

"Well Piltover here is the safest place I can think of," Ezreal noted, "Especially since Catilyn basically took over. But if you want to join the league...It's not a pretty picture out there. Surely you've seen what champions go through on the fields right?"

makmix

02-03-2013

Quote:
Ezreal listened to their stories, nodding occasionally and taking great interest in them.

"Well Piltover here is the safest place I can think of," Ezreal noted, "Especially since Catilyn basically took over. But if you want to join the league...It's not a pretty picture out there. Surely you've seen what champions go through on the fields right?"
Augustus looks at him.

"Yes, but the risk is something I will take. I was trained to be a grand warrior and I am."

Maya chimes in.

"I have his back in anything and together, we can last."

Ézrëal

02-03-2013

Quote:
Augustus looks at him.

"Yes, but the risk is something I will take. I was trained to be a grand warrior and I am."

Maya chimes in.

"I have his back in anything and together, we can last."
"Well it's not that simple," Ezreal started, "But if you're looking to join the league, be my guest. Although here's a question, what would you do if you were both put against each other? Think you could strike her down right now without a second thought?"

makmix

02-03-2013

Quote:
"Well it's not that simple," Ezreal started, "But if you're looking to join the league, be my guest. Although here's a question, what would you do if you were both put against each other? Think you could strike her down right now without a second thought?"
Augustus does not want to say, but Maya speaks.

"He wishes he did not have to, but he will. He only wishes he is in those matches where there are doubles of that champion. As for me, I only would like to stay back and help my team, be the so called "support" though my moves have not been decided yet."

Augustus speaks up.

"Mine are however, and if I am made to use them, I will."

Ézrëal

02-04-2013

Quote:
Augustus does not want to say, but Maya speaks.

"He wishes he did not have to, but he will. He only wishes he is in those matches where there are doubles of that champion. As for me, I only would like to stay back and help my team, be the so called "support" though my moves have not been decided yet."

Augustus speaks up.

"Mine are however, and if I am made to use them, I will."
"That's good," Ezreal remarked, "Too many people have been turned away simply because they couldn't strike down a close relative. Well hopefully I get to see you on the fields soon."

Ezreal's gaze returned to the map, "So let's talk more about this place. Since you already came here once, how hard do you think it would be to get back. Can't you just find the wormhole that sent you here and just walk through?"

makmix

02-04-2013

Quote:
"That's good," Ezreal remarked, "Too many people have been turned away simply because they couldn't strike down a close relative. Well hopefully I get to see you on the fields soon."

Ezreal's gaze returned to the map, "So let's talk more about this place. Since you already came here once, how hard do you think it would be to get back. Can't you just find the wormhole that sent you here and just walk through?"
Maya and Augustus looks crestfallen. He speaks up.

"That was not a wormhole... That was a dimensional rift in our world. We can't go back even if we tried. It was a one way trip and we know there is no way back. The best we can do is provide our service here in this land we now call home."

Maya chimes in.

"We will help for the common good, use the technology from our world to help this world. It might be dangerous to do so, but if it succeeds... Valoran, you call it right? Valoran will be a better place."

She smiles and Augustus shows a hint of emotion by cracking the faintest smile.

"It is hard to show emotion when you have next to none now... I will show those forsaken Zaunites pain."

Ézrëal

02-05-2013

Quote:
Maya and Augustus looks crestfallen. He speaks up.

"That was not a wormhole... That was a dimensional rift in our world. We can't go back even if we tried. It was a one way trip and we know there is no way back. The best we can do is provide our service here in this land we now call home."

Maya chimes in.

"We will help for the common good, use the technology from our world to help this world. It might be dangerous to do so, but if it succeeds... Valoran, you call it right? Valoran will be a better place."

She smiles and Augustus shows a hint of emotion by cracking the faintest smile.

"It is hard to show emotion when you have next to none now... I will show those forsaken Zaunites pain."
"Don't worry," Ezreal added, "Just living in Zaun in pain enough."

Ezreal changed his view back over to the map, "So what new technology have you brought with you...besides instant teleporting."

makmix

02-05-2013

Quote:
"Don't worry," Ezreal added, "Just living in Zaun in pain enough."

Ezreal changed his view back over to the map, "So what new technology have you brought with you...besides instant teleporting."

Augustus contemplates.

"Well... I still have my ship design in my head and the materials you use here are very similar to my world. I can create a space faring ship for you that can traverse this universe."

Maya adds.

"I can also make power amplifying items. More technologically advanced and more powerful. Augustus told me the owner of this shop, Mack, has made some already. I can refurbish those ones or make completely new ones. These power amplifiers increase power by 9000% percent. Granted if you body can handle that."

((no jokes or references were intended))

Shiyunava

02-06-2013

Asmen walks in and takes a look at the hextech section. "What in...." He scratched his head.