Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mack's Store of Essentials (Open RP area)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

01-30-2013

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"Of course, of course!" Lux said urgently.

She looked at the solar panels, and raised her hand at it. A bright light began to emanate from her palm, shining brightly upon the panels.

Augustus looks at the screen seeing the power is rising.

"Beautiful... and thank you for-"

He pauses as the pod starts to open.

"MAYA!"

He dashes to catch her as she falls out of the pod.

"Maya? Dear, are you alright."

He says those words with actual emotion. Her eyes open and kisses Augustus right then and there.

"Where- Where are we? And who is she?"

"All will be explained, lets go onto the circular couch."

His monotonous non chalant tone is back.

"Coming Lux?"

Dear Luxanna

01-31-2013

Lux smiiled brightly.

"It's not what you think." She joked. "Of course, coming!"

And she skipped happily after them.

makmix

01-31-2013

Augustus and Maya sit down followed by Lux.

"Maya... I think I should properly introduce us. I am Augustus D'shar Manjourbey."

Maya speaks up next with a feminine, medium pitch voice.

"I am Maya H'ustri Juniveo. We came from another universe in a dimensional rift."

"Yes, Maya and I got caught in the rift after we tried to fly closer to observe it for research purposes. The rift had an influx of power and we were sucked in."

Augustus hangs his head down while Maya continues.

"We crashed down here and ended up in our hibernation pods. A back up in case we were caught near death. If our pods were damage or disturbed, we could have died. Augustus, it seems... His pod was tampered with and his brain was affected increasing his rage and insanity lobe over the others. Thus his demeanor with no emotion. I can tell he is holding back. He was much more lively..."

She comforts him while he sheds only a single tear.

"I meditate and calm myself each day so I don't end up destroying the whole shop... Unlike that one time... My pod was captured by Zaunites and it was tested upon while I was still hibernating. They tried to open it, only to find me going into a blind rage and destroying everything. I took my pod and flew out of the city only to crash right outside again. Mack had found me by then and took me to this shop... The rest you know."

Augustus quieted again. Maya looked at Lux.

"He is one of our best warriors, if not the best. Count that with a natural connection to wind magic and you have an unstoppable beast. Now with rage and insanity coupled with all that and we have a harbinger of doom. He is not the noble warrior... He is the Winds of Insanity."

She goes back to comfort him and kiss him before relaxing in his arms. Maya looks at Lux once again.

"Any questions?"

Dear Luxanna

01-31-2013

Lux quietly listened to the story, and gave a sage nod upon its completion.

"No, I've got it." She said. "I'm sorry for what happened to you. I guess... welcome to Valoran."

AskVeigar

01-31-2013

A hooded man walks into the store and reaches the counter before stopping and waiting for some kind of service.

makmix

01-31-2013

Quote:
Cloral:
A hooded man walks into the store and reaches the counter before stopping and waiting for some kind of service.

Augustus spreads his wings and jumps up from the circular couch and flies over to the counter.

"Need assistance?"

He stands straight up standing at the full six feet nine inches.

makmix

01-31-2013

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
Lux quietly listened to the story, and gave a sage nod upon its completion.

"No, I've got it." She said. "I'm sorry for what happened to you. I guess... welcome to Valoran."

Maya nods.

"Thank you... I think I shall take you back to your home, shall we?"

((back home we go..... i think we should interrupt the truth or dare thing, maya is five eight so i think shes much taller than lux.....))

AskVeigar

01-31-2013

The hooded figure Looked up at the man behind the counter taking note of the fact that he was nearly two feet taller than him.

"I-I need a Few blank journals as well as a ring and dagger made of a relatively soft metal."

makmix

01-31-2013

Quote:
Cloral:
The hooded figure Looked up at the man behind the counter taking note of the fact that he was nearly two feet taller than him.

"I-I need a Few blank journals as well as a ring and dagger made of a relatively soft metal."

Augustus looks down to see the man and swiftly gets the needed weapon and materials.

"Simple items, 400 gold."

AskVeigar

01-31-2013

The hooded man takes the items and casualy tosses a bag of gold on the counter before looking around the shop for anything else he might want before noticing the training dummy. For a few seconds the man stares at the dummy.

"Would you mind if I tried something real quick?"