Mack's Store of Essentials (Open RP area)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Maya comes into the control room where Augustus is with a bedhead and a tired body.

"Ahhhhhhhh..... Augustus.... It's early, what are you doing?"

"It seems my fiance has awoke. Hun, he's testing out the suit."

Maya yawns again.

"Well, he should like it... Ain't nothing like our technology out there. I can- aahhhhhhh.... Can guarantee that."
Ezreal returned to the control room, wearing his suit and a clearly excited expression.

"This thing is...AMAZING!" He exclaimed, "So many new features to try out. You guys definitely did a good job here."

makmix

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
"Salmon or tuna.... maybe even lots of snacks!"
Auto called out some bots to cook.

"Your meal shall be ready in 12 minutes and 40 seconds."

Auto sent out a medical bot which scanned her stomach.

"Scans show sir's essence has entered you. The little one is going to come fast."

Auto recalled the bot to it's original location.

"Would mistress like a drink?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

((Shiyunava has asked me to tell you that he/she will not be on for around 6 days due to a broken computer.))

makmix

02-23-2013

The shop is empty... No one is there, but it's still open thanks to a self checkout system and robotic systems that monitors the shop, tagging anything picked up by a customer. The store is empty due to Olaf's Rampage. The owner and his two companions are off to find help to stop him.

((le story bump))

Esenine

02-23-2013

It was with some trepidation that Esen entered the store, the store seemed empty, save for the periodic buzzing by the self-checkout system. The whole place seemed foreign to him , his worn attire and faded jeans seemed to be something to be embarrassed about in the midst of such sophisticated equipment. His eyes darted from one end of the store to another, satisfied that there were no customers that bear witness to his shabbiness, his shoulders begun to release some of the tension that was felt when he first entered the store.

He begun to browse the array of available weapons, occasionally stopping to admire at the sheer utility of the products. But of course, he wasn't looking for weapons in particular,he was looking for something else, a watch with a sedative function.

Understandably, the watchmakers of Bandle City looked at him with a mixture of bewilderment and pity, ousting him from their shops for coming up with such a ridiculous notion. He has his reasons, and he was not at a liberty to tell them. Esen found a chair and sat there while he waited for the owner to come back.

makmix

02-24-2013

Mack comes out of the sky and lands face first onto the concrete right outside his door.

"Jesus... Note to self... Don't scare Janna..."

He walks into the store and sees a customer.

"How can I help you?"

Esenine

02-26-2013

Esen was caught off guard by the store owner's unconventional entrance.Mack's impact on the concrete floor caused him to wince sympathetically. His request temporarily forgotten, he looked to the shopkeeper with some concern.

"Are you.....alright?"

Upon closer inspection,the shopkeeper seemed to be in one piece, a fact that mildly surprised him. But then again, he had seen weirder things.

"I was wondering if you take special orders, something like a watch perchance?'

makmix

02-26-2013

Mack dusts himself off.

"I'm fine. Now what did you say? A watch? Sure... I have some pre-made acutally. Though being paranoid, I put some extra stuff in my watches like sleep darts and powder. Paralyzing tasers and if needed, smoke bombs... Which kind of anti personnel watches would you like?"

He walks over to a case filled with his watches. All ticking with a vibrant glow due to his hextech mini power capacitor.

Esenine

02-27-2013

Upon hearing the shopkeeper's words, Esen's expression darkened for a fleeting moment, then he let out a sigh as if he expected the turn of events. This would be difficult to explain...

"I am looking for a watch that administers a sedative...."

He gave a hesitant pause, seemingly attempting to gather enough commitment to finish the sentence.

"for myself actually.''

He watched the shopkeeper apprehensively, half expecting him to burst out laughing and denounce him as a lunatic, occasionally ruffling his hair in nervous anticipation.

makmix

02-27-2013

Mack pulled out a watch with the specifications.

"Wellington 2000, gold plated, with platinum highlights and adorned with a hidden dart gun that administers any sedative you happen to insert into."

Mack shows how to fill it with the sedative.

"1000 gold for the watch. By the way, if you get caught with that watch. Don't say it's from me. I make to please and get money. Dark yes? I have a good heart, but a customer is a customer. No matter how shady."

He heads over to the counter for the transaction.