Mack's Store of Essentials (Open RP area)

1234511 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

01-23-2013

Being bored of not being a real help to anyone. Mack von Lombardy decides to open up a shop in Piltover. He sells all kinds of weapons, armors, tools, machines, potions, and hextech items. He dons the store name Mack's Store of Essentials. The store is arranged neatly, with hextech swords on one rack, armors on another, and potions on the shelves. There is a small area for sword testing and a small gun range. Posters cover the walls and the place is nicely lit. An armory is in the back, as well as an alchemist lab, and a hextech foundry. Near one of his windows he has a circular corner couch from a restaurant that recently closed where customers may rest.

Mack has 3 counters for any transactions and cases for any weapon that people order.

Mack is arranging the last of the new items on their respective racks and shelves.

"Ahh, there we go. Now lets open up shall we, but first I need to make a few signs."

Rules of the Shop:

-NO brawling (there is a testing area)
-NO destroying the merchandise
-NO flames (but souls floating around you are fine)
-NO tabs
and most of all
-NO STEALING

Items-

Hextech Power Sword - 800 gold

Hextech Power Pistol - 1000 gold

Steel Plated Chest Piece - 1300 gold

Steel Plated Leggings - 1100 gold

Super Screwdriver - 500 gold

Hyper Hammer - 550 gold

Hextech Motors - 700 gold

Demacian Sewing Machines - 1250 gold

Special orders can be made, but the item will vary on the material and time it takes to make.

He hangs the signs up and readies the shop for new customers.

((I based the pricing labels off of The Sinful Succulence thread basing prices or whatever you call it. Feel free to ask ol' me away and possibly I can "hire" a few workers over the course. Hope this thread becomes something of beauty and will definitely add more items along the way.))

makmix

01-24-2013

((So lonelyyyyyyy..... I'm Mr. Lonelllyyyyyyy...... I have noboddyyyyyyyyy, for my oowwnnnnnnnn...... shameful bump))

makmix

01-26-2013

Mack lands in front of his shop while he carries a very dizzy and mostly drunk Rhinoa.

"Mack? Who is that?" A voice called from the back.

"It's just a friend I met at the Break Room. She had a bit of the Golden Aegis and I suggested we come here to sober up in the meantime." He places her down on the circular couch leaving her sitting.

A tall man comes to the couch and observes her. He is almost as tall as the ceiling.

"Well....... say hi Augustus."

He only nods and acknowledges her. He heads back into the storage area.

"Ah found it. Here drink this, it'll make you feel at least a little better."

He hands Rhinoa a bottle with bubbly light blue liquid inside of it.

Shiyunava

01-26-2013

She looked at it funny. "Looks like squids piss..." She said as she took it and observed it. Then she swallowed it not knowing what to think. She hands the bottle back. "How did you guys meet?"

makmix

01-26-2013

Mack sits down on the couch.

"He fell out of the sky in a dimensional crack and landed outside of Zaun. His fiance from that dimension he came from came with him. She's yet to wake up from her pod so she can tell her story. He found her in a Demacia medical ward. I found him fighting off Zaunite hunters and I offered to shelter him and his fiance in Piltover. Tall man huh? 6'9".... he barely fits under this roof and on the cot i provided for him."

He chuckles to himself and looks at the female near him.

"I happen to hear you a summoner, I am one too and I wish to get Augustus into the League. He needs help to survive in this world and I'm willing to help."

Shiyunava

01-26-2013

"That's very sweet of you, but have you asked him if he wants to be in League and is he willing to stop at nothing to be a part of it? Yes, he is quite tall. Scary when I first saw him, but sure he's just as nice in return." She looked about the room she was in, but looked to the floor.

makmix

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
"That's very sweet of you, but have you asked him if he wants to be in League and is he willing to stop at nothing to be a part of it? Yes, he is quite tall. Scary when I first saw him, but sure he's just as nice in return." She looked about the room she was in, but looked to the floor.
"He wants to be in the League to protect his significant other."

Mack scratched the back of his head.

"Hey, I feel I'm not really in the position to ask, but you see'in anyone right now?"

He felt so nervous asking that. Specially after that wine fun he had.

Shiyunava

01-26-2013

She looked at him and blushed. "Not that I know of... I mean... I've only been worried about finding out who..." She stopped, she didn't know if he wanted to hear about her missing wing. "I've never had the time to look for someone...." The way it came out made her feel slightly embarrassed.

(league no, rl, yes. I'm curious as to see where this will go.)

makmix

01-26-2013

Mack takes a breathe, scratches the back of his head, sweat drops, and asks.

"Well, then..... Would you like to go out with me.........."

Before she answers, he gets up and smashes his face into the wall.

"Ok, I feel better now."

He sits back down and remembers what Lux told Kennen. The worst she can say is no.....

((i would really like to see where this goes..... btw i am tryin for a girl in rl my self.))

Shiyunava

01-26-2013

"Maybe I can... start slowly..." She sighed and stood up. She made sure he was looking at her. She closed her eyes and her left wing appeared before him. The other wing never appeared. "What do you think? Sad isn't it?"

((gl w/ that. ))

1234511 ... 29