Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

MR for tanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ROOOOOAST

01-24-2013

*facepalm* some people will never learn, and will continue to post unthinked stuff on forums.

Wont use another 5 minute of my time to explain to you all again, just see your 5 other post.

bob000

01-24-2013

Quote:
TealNinje:
Counting your own posts makes this number meaningless. Also, stop spamming the forums with uneducated threads.

Lol, I find this hilarious.

Sestrel

01-24-2013

I understand where you're getting at. I was very frustrated when they took out FoN. However, I agree that the amount on MR it provided was just too much. I like that tanks now have to build a combination of MR items instead of just the one.
I do find Runic Bulwark to be extremely useful in its placet. It gives a ton of MR and the other stats work well with tanks. I believe the item is more useful on tanks than supports in general.

TealNinje

01-25-2013

Quote:
Tyr Ahn Nee:
Flip Flop (Free Dictionary Online (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/flip-flop))
1. To move back and forth between two conditions or circumstances, sometimes repeatedly:
2. To reverse a stand or position:

illiterate  
il·lit·er·ate [ih-lit-er-it] Show IPA
adjective
unable to read and write: an illiterate group.
having or demonstrating very little or no education.
showing lack of culture, especially in language and literature.

displaying a marked lack of knowledge in a particular field: He is musically illiterate.