Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I feel strange?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeverCallsMIAS

01-23-2013

After gaining 1017 normal game wins on my previous account I was completely upset when I couldn't login yesterday to some "invalid password." So I decided to make a new account and see if my old account was there and it was....only thing is that Ahri wasn't the last champ I played. Someone hacked into my account and changed my password.

Strangely, I'm not angry...well kinda. I feel like I'm playing a new game (which I kinda am, considering I'm back at level 1). All I want is my old account deleted because I unlocked all them champs for me to play! and to gain a whole set of new friends that actually aren't concerned about about winning, but having fun.

Has anyone else been hacked in this game? I kinda wonder...

MeatyMutaWings

Master Recruiter

01-23-2013

you don't get hacked unless you go full ****** and give password to someone.
or if you did those scam loggers that do nothing but take your acc info. There is little motive in account hacking, and you can get it back via support.

BurstDemon

01-23-2013

Just going to be a bit hard to convince them that you're the original owner of the account. Good luck though, and don't share your password with anyone if you get it back. In fact, make it at least 15 characters long.

NeverCallsMIAS

01-23-2013

Quote:
MeatyMutaWings:
you don't get hacked unless you go full ****** and give password to someone.
or if you did those scam loggers that do nothing but take your acc info. There is little motive in account hacking, and you can get it back via support.

Scam loggers? I don't know what that is...anyway I wonder why riot makes it so easy to change your password, this would have never happened if they made you have to go through your email account to validate your new password.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-23-2013

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234190-recovering-your-account

Unfortunately, nothing can be done over the forums.