Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix ur servers i died so many times because of lagg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pure3

01-23-2013

fix ur servers i died at least 5 times because of this BULL LAGG i was in a ranked and just lost elo and im pissed

DysposableHero

01-23-2013

Spend more money and get better internet. Or a better network card.

pure3

01-23-2013

Quote:
DysposableHero:
Spend more money and get better internet. Or a better network card.

its the servers everyone is lagging too

DysposableHero

01-23-2013

Quote:
pure3:
its the servers everyone is lagging too

I wasn't lagging. Your observation is false.

TheGrayBuffoon

01-23-2013

Quote:
DysposableHero:
I wasn't lagging. Your observation is false.

While there are players who haven't had an issue I personally know many players who have. I've experienced it myself the last three days. And before anyone says a) spend money and get better internet well I have cable and do not experience lag issues with any other games or online content or b) get a better internet card. I have a very good card.

VinceLegend

01-23-2013

Quote:
TheGrayBuffoon:
While there are players who haven't had an issue I personally know many players who have. I've experienced it myself the last three days. And before anyone says a) spend money and get better internet well I have cable and do not experience lag issues with any other games or online content or b) get a better internet card. I have a very good card.

same here. had other issues too. sound got cut off and that really ruins it.