Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


@morello, Fiora buffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KotlettDrake

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
hashinshin:
35 damage


plz do a an article on rog about melee carries


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bungboy

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
Morello:
The division currently is purely technical - we're going to look at breaking that division and making it block all associated effects of an attack - instead of just the auto-attack damage. This would mean things like Bear Stance's stun or Jax's bonus damage on Empower would not hit Fiora.

So if Fiora timed Riposte to block Xin's third hit, would Fiora not be knocked up? I used to try to Riposte the third hit until I realized it's a waste of effort because it doesn't work.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KotlettDrake

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
Bungboy:
So if Fiora timed Riposte to block Xin's third hit, would Fiora not be knocked up? I used to try to Riposte the third hit until I realized it's a waste of effort because it doesn't work.


yes i think it will block effects tht are triggered by auto attacks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KarlWayneJenkins

Senior Member

01-23-2013

She should be able to parry reckless swing. Screw Olaf, It'd be cool if she became a viable counter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darling Dolorosa

Senior Member

01-23-2013

I believe Fiora's ult can be canceled/will not do damage if she's hit with a stun during her split second channel or encounters heavy CC (Galio Ult, Veigar wall). Is it intentional, if it actually does?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vejitables

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
Morello:
The division currently is purely technical - we're going to look at breaking that division and making it block all associated effects of an attack - instead of just the auto-attack damage. This would mean things like Bear Stance's stun or Jax's bonus damage on Empower would not hit Fiora.

I would love you for life.

I really like fiora but feel she's too weak to play. but if i can lane fiora vs garen and NOT have him silence me with his q that would be so great.

Or that one time i faced the same udyr 3 matches in a row and got very angry at the game when i realized i cant riposte bear stance stun...that got to me too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Good starting point, not sure if making her ult a little more solid would be a better choice. I would almost trade a better W for an ult that actually works as advertised, without a dozen special cases (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Fiora/Ability_Details#Blade_Waltz).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KotlettDrake

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
RCIX:
Good starting point, not sure if making her ult a little more solid would be a better choice. I would almost trade a better W for an ult that actually works as advertised, without a dozen special cases (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Fiora/Ability_Details#Blade_Waltz).


if only


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stiletto

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
Morello:
We agree with the W blocking on-hits. We're going to try and test this


Wh-wh-wha-WHAT IS THIS?!

Morello didn't suggest nerfing a champion that I liked? Instead... a... a buff? Riot, capture and quarantine him IMMEDIATELY; he's been taken over by some evil mind-controlling alien!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treza

Senior Member

01-23-2013

easiest way to buff fiora:
turn her dash into an aimed dash instead of a target ability..

bam fiora becomes decent