@morello, Fiora buffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yma Sumac

01-23-2013

wtf Morello

Fiora?!?

how about GP, hes complete trash tier, and even someone as trash as Fiora can counter GP

Cha0sniper

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KotlettDrake View Post
Blade waltz- reduce cd from 130 / 120 / 110 to 120 / 100 / 90. This will help her late as it will make it available more often when team fights occur. Right now it just feels to long. To many times a game i need it and its not up. its really frustrating and is anti-fun to have such a high cool down on a damage ulti with a champ that at most will get only 10-15% cd reduction.
That's not what anti-fun means dammit >_>

BFIceBrand

01-23-2013

As an really good Fiora player...... At the moment Fiora is really good... I have been playing Fiora since lvl 26.I have played her every role except jungle.I must tell you that Fiora is really strong once played right and can snowball a game really fast. The main problem I think is that people do not know how to Itemize with her properly. This is Riot's fault because there is not much items to really make her shine well but there are some that works really well with her.

Thing that would help her is to adjust her passive and make it more powerful.Right now its good but not good enough.

Also making Her E refresh on Kills and assists.

Her W is also fine but Increasing in ap Ratio would be really good.or making it scale of of both ap and ad.

The Final thing would be to decrease the cool down of her R....I think this might be bad and make her too powerful to lane against if she get ahead early...but a little cdr won't hurt.

xXDawnBladeXx

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastrySandwich View Post
Really little updates are all I would like, Q putting you closer to your target would feel smoother also a slight cd between them would make it nice so you don't accidently double cast it in a frantic moment. And if riptose would block AA effects I think she would be in a perfect place.
What on earth do you need it closer for? You can Q-auto Q-auto so easily it's not even funny, I have 220ping and I do it without fault. If her W blocked effects other than red buff it would be OP anyway.

BFIceBrand

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
Just do us true Fiora players a favor, and don't overbuff her (she's already borderline overpowered).
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/.../separator.gif

Yes I agree with you just a little because she he not really overpowered but is really strong right now...Some things needs work like her passive.... If her passive were to get buffed I would Love her even more and be contented. I think that people have to stop playing ADC Firoa and start playing "BRUISER" she is a dullest not Ash OR Vayne.. Her ulti CD can be a little shorter but just a little

Saiffxiii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Will there be anything else looked at for Fiora?

THE CRlMSON CHIN

01-23-2013

Her problem is that, as the "Grand Duelist" she should be out-dueling most anyone else something that she cannot currently do. I do not mind her not being allowed to use her Q as an escape tool, as it fits the theme of jumping in to duel, but her kit it is a part of the problem that her kit can only really be used offensively (as parry blocking one auto attack does not prevent any sort of engagement atm, just helps trades in lane). Personally i do not mind having some champions that do not have any utility to them or any defensive capabilities.
What I do mind, is these champions not having any trade off for their lack of utility. In my eyes if you do not have any utility then you should have higher damage than those with utility. Fiora is waay too reliant on items for damage and realistically I think a nice solution would be to buff her early game base stats, even at the cost of the ratios (so at late game she is similar, but it gives her a distinct edge early game). Something that makes her feel like a duelist anyway.

Twistana

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
The division currently is purely technical - we're going to look at breaking that division and making it block all associated effects of an attack - instead of just the auto-attack damage. This would mean things like Bear Stance's stun or Jax's bonus damage on Empower would not hit Fiora.
That is DEFINATELY too strong.

Fiora is in a meh place right now, but the only real thing you need to do ismake her passive scale into late game better, if she gets this buff shes going to EASILY be too strong and nerfed again not long after.

hashinshin

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
It would still be a pretty underwhelming skill, imho. Perfectly blocking ONE auto-attack or on-hit is not incredibly impactful; not to mention it's more luck than skill.
35 damage

Pyrite Illusion

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
The division currently is purely technical - we're going to look at breaking that division and making it block all associated effects of an attack - instead of just the auto-attack damage. This would mean things like Bear Stance's stun or Jax's bonus damage on Empower would not hit Fiora.
This would inclue Leona's stun and Garren's silence?