Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@morello, Fiora buffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chumbler

01-25-2013

Quote:
UnsafeNormal:
PLEASE do something with her passive.

I am literally begging at this point.

Fiora's passive is the least bad part of her kit. I mean it's still bad, but everything else is worse.

KotlettDrake

01-25-2013

Quote:
chumbler:
Fiora's passive is the least bad part of her kit. I mean it's still bad, but everything else is worse.

not her e. but yea its not that bad. it simply does not fit her playstyle and is downright usless after laning phase

champion11

01-25-2013

I might have missed these in the thread, but there are two other changes I would love to see discussed:

1. Let Lunge Jump to Allies/Wards
This would be a big change, and would be a huge increase to her mobility and might (or might not) require nerfs in other areas.

Because of the way lunge works (can be used twice within four seconds, applies stacks of burst of speed), this would allow for some incredible jukes, like flip flopping over walls, double ward jumps to catch/escape enemies, etc.

It would also solve Fiora’s biggest problems, which are that she can’t disengage or escape. Unlike ranged ad carries who can kite, auto from safe positions, and who tend to have excellent escapes anyway (Ezreal, Corki, Graves), once Fiora engages, she either wins or dies.

I also want to point out that this would not be as big of a buff as it might seem. Unlike an assassin, Fiora doesn’t do her damage in a 1 second burst – she has to stand still and autoattack. In teamfights, she almost always has to use both casts of her lunge to gap close (and often that’s still not enough), since after the first cast she either has to eat a CC or re-close the gap after her opponent uses their dash. So she wouldn’t be jumping in, blowing up a carry, and jumping back out again.

2. Let Activating E Apply a Stack of Movement Speed Increase

Currently, activating E only gives a stack of attack speed not movement speed, and Fiora has to attack in order to run faster. This would be a junior version of the Lunge buff, but give her a nice little chase/escape tool in certain situations.

KotlettDrake

01-25-2013

Quote:
champion11:
I might have missed these in the thread, but there are two other changes I would love to see discussed:

1. Let Lunge Jump to Allies/Wards
This would be a big change, and would be a huge increase to her mobility and might (or might not) require nerfs in other areas.

Because of the way lunge works (can be used twice within four seconds, applies stacks of burst of speed), this would allow for some incredible jukes, like flip flopping over walls, double ward jumps to catch/escape enemies, etc.

It would also solve Fiora’s biggest problems, which are that she can’t disengage or escape. Unlike ranged ad carries who can kite, auto from safe positions, and who tend to have excellent escapes anyway (Ezreal, Corki, Graves), once Fiora engages, she either wins or dies.

I also want to point out that this would not be as big of a buff as it might seem. Unlike an assassin, Fiora doesn’t do her damage in a 1 second burst – she has to stand still and autoattack. In teamfights, she almost always has to use both casts of her lunge to gap close (and often that’s still not enough), since after the first cast she either has to eat a CC or re-close the gap after her opponent uses their dash. So she wouldn’t be jumping in, blowing up a carry, and jumping back out again.

2. Let Activating E Apply a Stack of Movement Speed Increase

Currently, activating E only gives a stack of attack speed not movement speed, and Fiora has to attack in order to run faster. This would be a junior version of the Lunge buff, but give her a nice little chase/escape tool in certain situations.

that lunge buff would not require other parts if her to get nerfs. she would still be trash teir

Shade of Aran

01-25-2013

Quote:
Morello:
We had a version of this in PBE that we dialed back on, but I think there's a middle ground that's right. Being more distinct is big here, too.

jax dodges multiple tower shots, fiora should be able to parry tower shots.

sniperfodderz

01-25-2013

I haven't played Fiora in a while but what it seems to come down to for me was that her w was weak and her passive was weaker. I don't think anyone has any serious complaints against q or e.

The most thematically right fix I've been seeing is having riposte scale off the damage it prevents, which imo is pretty nice. It'd give her matchups she wins like garren, darious, etc...

Her passive I don't know about. Maybe something along the lines of what it is now, but if she hits an enemy champion with a spell all her stacks are consumed and she gains half the health she would have gotten from that immediately.

LiquidFrost

01-25-2013

I feel Fiora's Ult is severely FLAWED. The reason i feel this way is that, i don't believe it was intended to have Fiora exit ultimate animation when enemy walks into a BUSH or flashing into FOG OF WAR. This is what i find most frustrating about Fiora. Do you guys know if this is a bug or it was actually intended to be like this?

KotlettDrake

01-25-2013

bump

KotlettDrake

01-26-2013

bump

KotlettDrake

01-26-2013

bump