@morello, Fiora buffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asterrrrr

Senior Member

01-24-2013

If you want fiora to be more fencer, make her w blocks auto attack +modifiers and gain 200% dmg buff on next auto attack. It's weird to see a missile is thrown out whenever it blocks...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by diEsRa View Post
If you want fiora to be more fencer, make her w blocks auto attack +modifiers and gain 200% dmg buff on next auto attack. It's weird to see a missile is thrown out whenever it blocks...
Or just give her 2 more Lunges!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoreBaked

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
Fizz's Playful / Trickster is more similar to Bubbles's Take Cover than Fiora's Riposte. It is actually a mix of Bubble's Q and E combined.
is it? i've never played fizz, but idk I always thought fiora would be better if they made riposte more like take cover.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreBaked View Post
is it? i've never played fizz, but idk I always thought fiora would be better if they made riposte more like take cover.
Yup you dodge every ability, like Veigar ultimate


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoreBaked

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
Yup you dodge every ability, like Veigar ultimate
ohhh I see, Well with what morello said earlier about a fencer-eque dodging/weaving (idk the exact wording he used) to avoid attacks i think something like that would be best.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1103f4be64bc07

Senior Member

01-25-2013

,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KotlettDrake

Senior Member

01-25-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KotlettDrake

Senior Member

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
Yup you dodge every ability, like Veigar ultimate
i rather they make it just block on hits and autos and their effects (garens q silence) and give it more damage/ utility


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnsafeNormal

Senior Member

01-25-2013

PLEASE do something with her passive.

I am literally begging at this point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KotlettDrake

Senior Member

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnsafeNormal View Post
PLEASE do something with her passive.

I am literally begging at this point.
everyone is