Lol why hasnt ali been buffed yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

superhafiz41

08-23-2013

Seriously he has the mana costs of dota 2 heroes at lvl 1 and those mana costs are big lol

Austinodood

08-23-2013

Cow needs love ;_;

TheSisterFister2

08-23-2013

Haha wow now THIS is what a call a delusional ******. How's third grade coming along?

superhafiz41

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSisterFister2 View Post
Haha wow now THIS is what a call a delusional ******. How's third grade coming along?
Idk pretty easy just 8 x 8 is always messing me up...

also Im not a delusional ****** he seriously needs buffs

superhafiz41

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinodood View Post
Cow needs love ;_;
he does hes really outclassed right now

I bet if he was released now he would have 2x lower mana costs

and a better passive and more damage

GutEveryone

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinodood View Post
Cow needs love ;_;
my midwest senses are tingling

orghak 6

08-23-2013

Because Riot refuses to buff anyone unless it's through a rework.

Falling Objects

08-23-2013

GD's ******* is still hurting from AP Alistar week.

Cameryn Kyre

08-23-2013

He's not outclassed, he just doesn't do what the others do early.

In lane, Cow is 100% sit back, heal, and defend. You don't go aggro to trade. You go aggro if you have a sure kill. Otherwise you just wait for the enemy to try and make a move and then you counter engage it.

Cow has the strongest counter engage in the game. And that's fair in my eyes. He can't make any plays early without a number advantage or without his opponent fk'ing up. But late game he turns into super-tank with the best disruption and only second to Janna in peel potential. While healing his whole team and being able to break any CC that falls his way to make sure he can get to his ADC's side.

There is no reason to buff him, unless you want some QoL buffs or something to get Jungle cow back on the rift.

superhafiz41

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameryn Kyre View Post
He's not outclassed, he just doesn't do what the others do early.

In lane, Cow is 100% sit back, heal, and defend. You don't go aggro to trade. You go aggro if you have a sure kill. Otherwise you just wait for the enemy to try and make a move and then you counter engage it.

Cow has the strongest counter engage in the game. And that's fair in my eyes. He can't make any plays early without a number advantage or without his opponent fk'ing up. But late game he turns into super-tank with the best disruption and only second to Janna in peel potential. While healing his whole team and being able to break any CC that falls his way to make sure he can get to his ADC's side.

There is no reason to buff him, unless you want some QoL buffs or something to get Jungle cow back on the rift.
... His kit looks to me like a aggro support and not just some passive support like soraka that is literally soraka you described there sit back heal and defend also I agree with the counter engage part but cant he have some mana cost buffed? like seriously those mana costs are 2 much.

also I would LOVE cow jungle back on the rift because hes a really fun jungler. QoL buffs plz