how to see your threads

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

What To Do Now

01-23-2013

when i make a thread i always lose it because i cant find it anywhere and i don't know how to find it. Riot i think you should add a tab at the top of the page( when you are logged in) and it reads your threads. and it could have any thread you made commented in or what ever. this would help because it happened to me a lot and i know it happened to others. or it could be in account management. thanks.
thumbs up if you agree

Shadowmender

01-23-2013

I can't agree more. Riot's been rather lazy when it comes to the website side of things. I've been in early alpha games that have had more user-friendly forums.
Maybe it's just because they don't see forums as important, or something like that. But, ya...
Anyway, what I do with my posts is I bookmark them on my browser.

What To Do Now

01-24-2013

i am starting to do that too

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Ive solve that just by bookmarking/saving webpage address/favorites on hot topic i think should get shamelessly bump for cruel justice. Oh on other news we need user hosted game with mods so i can use inf gold mod so i can test this that see what works in what order stat blah blah blah

ArKL1Te

01-28-2013

Happens me too. I'm not used to bookmark my posts, but good alternative.

Cant

04-18-2013

Riot needs to fix their ****. They have a good game going, but their site and their client are both strugglin

Cami5x5

05-12-2013

Can't find any of my posts...

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

05-12-2013

I know this problem, too.

Install http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2669728 or visit http://tools.wrenchbox.de/

Bro Maniac US

08-21-2013

s