I feel bad for Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Halc

01-23-2013

Anyone that read her league judgment knows that she didn't want to be in the millitary and she left to join the league because she felt she had nothing else in her life. Yet all she gets is these millitary skins to wear. Don't get me wrong, I think the splash looke amazing...but i just feel bad she never gets the chance to be the person she wanted to be. :(

Pulsefire Vi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Riot has already proved they no longer care for the lore department.

We'll miss you Journal of Justice.

Captain Halc

01-23-2013

What baffles me the most is that there were thosands of other awsome skin ideas for Lux from the community...and this is what they make, the farthest thing away from any of those suggestions.

Badnik96

01-23-2013

^This

Lux is currently my main mid champ and I kinda want a skin for her, but none of the available skins are cool enough.

Raygr

01-23-2013

Just admit the only reason you care is not cause of lore but because you just want a magical rainbow girl Lux skin. You know it's true, Doesn't make it bad...heck person below has asked for a cheerleader skin. He speaks the truth!

A Blind Moron

01-23-2013

Cheerleader Lux skin when?

Raburi

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Halc View Post
What baffles me the most is that there were thosands of other awsome skin ideas for Lux from the community...and this is what they make, the farthest thing away from any of those suggestions.
This.

Getting so tired of Riot not listening to their community.

What kind of logic is "oh, they want to spend their money on a skin like this -- let's make something completely different and expect them to buy it!" ? I wont be getting it. I don't care how nice the animations are, or the particles, this isn't what I think of when I play Lux.

I own all her skins except Commando (because I outright refuse to buy it), but for the past 6 months all I use is her default because honestly, it looks the nicest and conforms to what I think Lux should appear as. I'm tired of feeling like we as Lux fans don't have any sort of say over what happens to her (remember the "infinite light" fiasco?). Really sick of feeling like Riot doesn't give half a ****.

Blaine Tog

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Halc View Post
Anyone that read her league judgment knows that she didn't want to be in the millitary and she left to join the league because she felt she had nothing else in her life. Yet all she gets is these millitary skins to wear. Don't get me wrong, I think the splash looke amazing...but i just feel bad she never gets the chance to be the person she wanted to be.
You know, I hadn't thought of it but that's sadly fitting to her lore.

Atreiyu

01-23-2013

I use Magical Girl Lux. I just imagine the CN alt art and I feel better.

Mansa TChalla

01-23-2013

You're actually wrong because lux is brainwashed in the military. it fits her lore more than anything.