Banned for DC'ing (Problems)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iJayfeather

01-23-2013

Alright then. O.o

iJayfeather

01-23-2013

It's funny though because I didn't **** anyone over, we ended up winning when I reconnected.

Xianio

01-23-2013

Try reinstalling.
Update your drivers
Make sure windows is fully up to date.
Check for similar problems in the support section using your graphics card as the basis point.

If you're running any firewall/virus protection programs make sure they're not causing problems.

If NONE of that works I don't know what else to tell you. You'll have to search out Tech Support.

Quote:
It's funny though because I didn't **** anyone over, we ended up winning when I reconnected.
You have to try and understand that this system is automated and generally does a very good job at what it designed to do. It may not be your fault, but you ARE still potentially screwing people over. This is a lose/lose situation. It's not fair to you because maybe it's entirely on Riot but it's also not fair to the people you're playing with because they have to make up for you.

Try and get your system sorted out. If that works awesome but until you've double/triple checked (make a smurf/play some customs to be sure) then come back and ask for a repeal. You don't want more "leaves" on your main account anyway.

iJayfeather

01-23-2013

True, but that guy didn't need to go off on me on my thread. That's what that quote was about. I'm working things out asap.

Kantala

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
Try reinstalling.
Update your drivers
Make sure windows is fully up to date.
Check for similar problems in the support section using your graphics card as the basis point.

If you're running any firewall/virus protection programs make sure they're not causing problems.

If NONE of that works I don't know what else to tell you. You'll have to search out Tech Support.

You have to try and understand that this system is automated and generally does a very good job at what it designed to do. It may not be your fault, but you ARE still potentially screwing people over. This is a lose/lose situation. It's not fair to you because maybe it's entirely on Riot but it's also not fair to the people you're playing with because they have to make up for you.

Try and get your system sorted out. If that works awesome but until you've double/triple checked (make a smurf/play some customs to be sure) then come back and ask for a repeal. You don't want more "leaves" on your main account anyway.
^This. This should help keep you from getting more leaves.
If you aren't running min specs, I'd upgrade to meet or exceed these.
Always play on a wired connection as wireless has tendencies to drop unexpectedly and for no good reason.

Also, while that one game may have tipped you into the punishment zone, that is not the only game that's taken you to get to the punishment you're on. You were suspended for it being a habit. As I've said, once your connection problems have been solved, you'll be able to work on getting that reduced so that it's no longer an issue.

Kantala

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJayfeather View Post
True, but that guy didn't need to go off on me on my thread. That's what that quote was about. I'm working things out asap.
Sereg must be having a bad day today.