Shingunto: The Shogun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saniaz

02-02-2013

Ok 3 weapons...which does he use for a basic attack? To me I think he would use yumi and throw it, due to the fact that his e states that he has a yumi at hand and it says that he's ranged. His w and e seem to be the same if used to get close to an enemy, though with the amount of cool down between the 2 if he can keep up with the enemy he can keep spamming those 2 till he runs out of energy. Which in turn makes it hard to escape him. You should keep one as is and raise the cool down on the other so this issue can be taken down.

Will go through the others but it will take time. And may come back over again to see if I spot any other problems.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3061569

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

yes the yumi is the auto attack. i think his cooldowns are fine for what they are might add energy cost but since we got no generator for this type of thing to test the numbers out you can only tell if they lean op or underpowered if its drastic his e is a gap closer run away his q w are to secure kills meaning they impair their movement yes he can chase and run away but he is a ranged champion with melee spells that amount of movement/garbing capability is necessary for his kit. he is a high risk reward champion if played ad carry because you will be squishy i think of him like graves get in close to do max damage if played as a bruiser he still needs that amount of chase because his damage wont be as high not sure if that makes sense.

NobSaiboot

02-05-2013

This looks like a good place to start...Let's get right into it.

First off, I can't help but feel like you've played (Or at least watched) Deadliest Warrior for XBLive Arcade (Has long range, mid range, and close range weapon.) But I'll roll with it.

Also classifying him as AD Carry is kind of a misnomer. I'd class him as ranged AD bruiser (Urgot or Thresh can fill this role)

-Passive- I get the idea but where he would appear could use clarification.

-Q- Pretty good. No complaints here.

-W- I'm guessing this works like Thresh's E, which in that case it's pretty good...If I'm wrong I'll need clarification on it. :F

-E- Works well. Scales well.

-R- Eh...I'm a bit on the fence with this one so I'm going to not say anything because I doubt I would help.

All in all, pretty good concept. I hope I was of some help. ^^

MMHSTerror

02-06-2013

Well...seems to be a fan boy creation, but I'll take a shot but you should take in mind..Shoguns are not always Samurai..

Evaluation Time!

Passive - It does not work with your kit at all. Your champion seems to rely on your abilities rather than basic attacks so how do you intend to proc it? And as a Shogun, it makes even less sense to have it.

Q - Damage is high for an AoE slow. Why is a melee weapon capable of reaching a range of 600 is my question about it. More clarity is needed, does he switch to that weapon or does he instantly unsheath to slash and then resheath right away?

W - The pull I can understand, but why the snare? Not very creative as it is pretty much Darius' apprehend with a snare and added damage

E - Well this is certainly creative but you did not include a leash range unless that is the equal to the max range it can be fired to. Having the chain last that long as a safety precaution and having generally low cool down is unbalanced to say.

Ultimate - ...Suicide and self mutilation are two very different things. You essentially combined Darius' and Olaf's True damage abilities.

You intended for your champion to be a ranged ad carry, yet most of his kit either requires close range or brings you within close range of the target. If you wanted to make him a bruiser than, do so and take away the Yumi as his main weapon for basic attacks. AD ranged carries generally try to avoid taking damage, not walk in and being melted or melting themselves. If you want to do Seppuku, think of it as an honourable way to die, like make it so that when you reach a certain HP, he suicides and denies the opposing team any gold from his death.
From this champion, I can gather that you tried to desperately and sloppily make a Samurai that would work as a champion

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Passive: it procs every 7 auto attacks like caitlins passive I don't understand your question so you think I'll never be auto attacking? he is ranged for farming in lane mostly but at the same time doesn't graves have close range damage? so again I don't really see the problem he is much like urgot in the sense he has range but is also tanky. and tryn is considered an adc.

q. is much like talons rake only its a horizontal back and forth slice and the numbers can always be scaled down was trying to make it viable for a ranged champ to use while being safe could take it down to 525 i guess.

w. and the snare is their because it is basically considered dazing the targets i felt if i made them stunned instead it be to strong so instead its in a sense knocking their footing for a slight interrupt regardless .5 sec is nothing to really care about its like leonas grab just slight enough to use another spell.

e. thanks for that I will add that when i got time i suppose it would be much like threshes lantern, or orianas ball slightley bigger than the range you can throw it so you can still move without instantly dropping the chain.

r. I wanted a viable true damage nuke that was semi unique in its own way for a true damage ulty. And to say the least having a champ that can kill them self preventing an enemy kill sounds way op if you ever played tekken the masked samurai does a suicide damage move which would be my closest comparison to this.

Moby the White

02-13-2013

lore on this one is a bit better thanks to nintec... minor improvements can be made if wanted

wasdcake

02-16-2013

I think it is a great idea and I saw the thing on "Trading reviews Post if interested "seeking advice too", do you still need drawings. I would buy him right away, and if I didn't have ip i would get rp

iam PYR0

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasdcake View Post
I think it is a great idea and I saw the thing on "Trading reviews Post if interested "seeking advice too", do you still need drawings. I would buy him right away, and if I didn't have ip i would get rp
yeah i still do been looking for artists for all to long

wasdcake

02-16-2013

I'll try to make some good drawings, i'm not the best but if you like them you can use them btw said all that stuff about rp so it might become a actual champion lol be rly fun. I'll will also use technology to make it whatever looks best. How do i put a picture in

wasdcake

02-17-2013

Attachment 617015 here is my first one, not very good, i'm better at making backrounds lol. ik the bow looks bad but whatev

Attachment 617016 possible skin, it would have like really holy spears and bow

Attachment 617017 other skin idea, it's like a wilderness guys, katana would be matchete, the spear thing would be a spear made with like wood and a bone tip see better a backround, im terrible at people lol

i will try drawing next...