Problem with store.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeCoMpLuSe

01-23-2013

So I been trying to access to the store many time and let it load. unfortunately the store page just won't pop up..

any solution? thx...

The Great Dev

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Try opening internet explorer and going to Internet Options and clearing your cache. that MAY fix it but not to sure.

Khirsah

01-23-2013

I'm guessing you mean that when you clicked on the store you just got a black LoL Client screen? I had my PC crash earlier while the client was up and it caused my store to not show up no matter how long I let the client sit there.

The only way I fixed it was I had to select for LoL to repair itself. Now the game and store works fine again after I put my settings back to what they were before.

You will have to wait awhile (depends on your PC how long it will take) for LoL to scan all its files and make sure it's ok.

DeCoMpLuSe

01-24-2013

so..yea i got a black screen with nothing appear...

i got the security alert pop up everytime i clicked. saying certificate issuer problem...not sure if that related. but i already click yes on that popup, still with no luck.

the certificate issuer message

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/37602509.jpg/

so what i can do?

thxx

DeCoMpLuSe

01-25-2013

anyone can give some advice?

many thanks!!!