Poor Mister Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cards and Dice

01-27-2013

If Shaco has his early game taken away... he at least needs a mid/late game buff. He used to be a ***** to play against when he was a jungle, and I am a great Jax at top lane, and there was a 50/50 chance of either him killing me through gank, or me getting a double kill, and I'm talking early game. Shaco does not deserve a nerf to his only profit time with absolutely no buff to his lategame.

Seriously Riot, don't make the clown cry. You'll make him sadder than Amumu.

MrSnitches

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keverino530 View Post
Lol I can't play him for ****. I can't even jungle him ! I believe he is very difficult to use and under the right summoner's control he can be deadly. This nerf is too much and takes away his early game ganking.. I'm not giving up on learning how to play him, however, if these nerfs go through it'll just make him twice as difficult to use and under played
I bet it's Riot's scheme to throw away all champions but Draven. Welcome, to the League of Draven.

Glartix

01-30-2013

agreed

Elf Elix

01-30-2013

Eve's ult got nerfed, which coulda just given a minimum damage and been fine. elise has been buffed twice since release. and remember blitz Q then flashing back pulling you ridiculously far? He can grab you then back on threshes latern. Now Shaco, despite such HORRID ability to stick to targets without ghost or exhaust. NOW HAS NO PASSIVE SLOW!

Riot what, in the literal heck, are you doing?

I mean, remake sion or ashe. [edit] Heck trundle might need it the most.

dehunter456

01-30-2013

I don't even know how to play Shaco in the slightest bit, but I understand how this nerf will ruin him. When I see games where everyone's a level 18, he's always 1 or 2 levels below with not enough gold. I don't understand how he would be playable giving him a nerf like this.

Acid Alligator

01-30-2013

I honestly hope he doesn't get nerfed. His boxes have already been nerfed like crazy, and he's hard to use, and even harder to do well with.

I feel at this point they'll never leave the stealth champions alone. Ever. I mean...

First Twitch got his unique (though annoying) gameplay as a roaming ranged assassin carry into a boring old ADC that is honestly boring to play.

Evelynn got a great new kit that was a bit OP at first...they've nerfed her, but now the nerds are hitting too hard. Wouldn't be surprised to see her become useless again.

But Shaco was almost always good. I really don't want the finally member of the stealth trio to be doomed.

Xoj 21

01-30-2013

he deserve it really.

just have a jax and shaco win game for their team just those 2

Grimm Dreogan

01-31-2013

Shaco does not deserve this. I have a friend who plays Shaco, andbit is so much fun to set up ambushes and then just rape someone. That is Shaco's strength, his ambushes. Take that away, and he is useless. If Shaco doesn't get the drop on you, he will die 99% of the time. He is already extremely difficult to play, squishy and lacking any real late game. Now he's going to be a hard champion AND useless? He already requires a lot of baby sitting, now lets just make him of no value to a team at all.

If anything, Teemo is deserving of that nerf, he is basically a simpler, easy to play Shaco(AP build wise), but with two insane high damage skills that also have high DoT poison, one of which has a slow, and a high damage skill that makes all AAs miss. Shaco has his boxes.

Mind you, the Shaco/Teemo comparison is only for their AP builds.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeRob View Post
Why nerf Shaco?!?!? If anything he needs a buff and hes super hard to use. Nerf ****ing Darius and Teemo since they require no skill and I play them in 99% of my games.
Um, yeah Shaco could use a minor buff, but hell no is Teemo a no skill champion. He's actually more difficult than Shaco, honestly. Take away Shaco's instant stealth, clones, and fear on his boxes, lower his damage and survivability, and you have...Teemo.

UnknownMartian

01-31-2013

I've been requesting small changes to Shaco that would help him since he needs it... But when i heard of the nerf i was out raged. I main Shaco and it is already extremely difficult to play him with all the new counters to him. Search my name on the forums to check out my changes for Shaco, i really do believe these could help. SHACO DOES NOT NEED A NERF. Like a few have said before he needs a slight very small buff, not even a buff just change to his ult and boxes (which my i remind everyone got nerfed to ground and beyond that.) Riot don't do this... Pretty please, rethink this.