Poor Mister Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HElSENBERG

01-25-2013

This has got to be a joke.. of all the champions they want to nerf and they are nerfing Shaco? That is so much injustice it is ridiculous. If Riot wants to deal out a senseless and unnecessary nerf catering to people not willing to adapt to a champions play-style. Then why don't they just nerf Darius pointlessly then so we can enjoy this board again. I know I'm sick of all those Darius OP threads. Shaco is fine, hes very high risk and high reward. He plays the player, not just the game.. That is his greatest strength. This is honestly depressing.

Moneyshot93

01-25-2013

Thing I really hate about this whole thing is that he can be pretty much denied by smart and defensive lane play. I love playing mid, dropping a vision in the middle of the lane and watching shaco think hes sneaking up on me....that is till he takes a brand full combo to his "invisible" face :l but seriously...I love my shaco jungle, why riot?

Keverino530

Recruiter

01-27-2013

Bump

CeeRob

01-27-2013

Why nerf Shaco?!?!? If anything he needs a buff and hes super hard to use. Nerf ****ing Darius and Teemo since they require no skill and I play them in 99% of my games.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

supposedly, shacos unique jungling abilies are not so forgettable now that the jungle has changed. He may have gotten an indirect buff as well

catalyst1c

01-27-2013

bump for GREAT JUSTICE!!

TheScakal

01-27-2013

i have played shaco for about a year now racking up about 200-400 wins with him and near 500 loses. i have played him on the PBE and so far from what i have found (much as what they did to talon) there trying to make him "Fixed" with not much insight on how many shaco players Gank, 1v1, or just simply be the shaco we all know and love. for lack of a better description there removing his ability to be a terror in a game always causing you to have a fear the all the sudden shaco will be in the middle of your lane permaslowing you... riot no, just no

TheBunnyOverlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Im glad shaco is being nerfed to be honest, he is the biggest pain in the ass but it might be too much, just give him longer cool downs or give him a shorter invis.

MrSnitches

01-27-2013

ROFL I think it's funny when someone posts about how they do good with Shaco, they downvote it because they can't play him well. I don't agree with the nerf, though. Shaco wasn't overpowered in the least, and that's kind of ridiculous with champions able go 0/5 and still come back with a handful of quadras at the end of the game (Akali).

All you kids who can't play him should just admit to the fact that you can't play him, though. I see too many threads about someone being "UP" because the player just sucks.

Keverino530

Recruiter

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnitches View Post
ROFL I think it's funny when someone posts about how they do good with Shaco, they downvote it because they can't play him well. I don't agree with the nerf, though. Shaco wasn't overpowered in the least, and that's kind of ridiculous with champions able go 0/5 and still come back with a handful of quadras at the end of the game (Akali).

All you kids who can't play him should just admit to the fact that you can't play him, though. I see too many threads about someone being "UP" because the player just sucks.
Lol I can't play him for ****. I can't even jungle him ! I believe he is very difficult to use and under the right summoner's control he can be deadly. This nerf is too much and takes away his early game ganking.. I'm not giving up on learning how to play him, however, if these nerfs go through it'll just make him twice as difficult to use and under played