Thresh's Login Theme

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

01-23-2013

I just heard it, and suffice to say I am sufficiently in awe.

Riot, when you crated Vi's login theme I thought you had outdone yourself. You had given us a theme that was rockin', powerful, and fit the character so well. I thought for sure that either this was the herald of new age of awesome, or the rarity that would never be seen again.

I am pleased to report that the former option was the route you took.

The Nightmare on Elmstreet vibe that almost literrarly OOZES out of this guy's theme was not at all what I had expected, and because of that it has proven itself all the more fantastic and epic.

I was going to purchase Thresh before even the spotlight was out, but had I not planned on doing so his theme would have made me in a heartbeat. I have restarted my client for the third time now to listen to the song, because, sadly, the theme doesn't have nearly as short a replay as Vi's does, and I'm going to restart it once more before I finally log in to play him.

This is the second congradulations I've given to you for great music, and I'm looking forward to the third.

Novavell

01-23-2013

Riot seems to be getting better at the choice of log in music, since diana's (but man kha'zix and jayce log in music was meh in my opinion)

Cretinok

01-23-2013

Damnit, why must I be stuck at work for another hour. Need to go home and buy him.

Morec0

01-23-2013

I'd also like to propose a name for this song to be known by:

The Warden's Lullaby

Leopold B Scotch

01-23-2013

Cling clang, go the chains, Someone’s out to find you, Cling clang, oh the chains, The warden’s right behind you. Quick now, his seeking chains, Approach with their shrill scrape, Don’t stop, flee the chains, Your last chance to escape! Drag the chains, drag the chains, With all the strength you may! Drag the chains, drag the chains, ‘Ere they drag you away! Cling clang, go the chains! There’s no more time for fear! Cling clang, no the chains! The last sound that you’ll hear!