Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game[Minor]Elixers temporarily take more gold than they cost.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonsafe

01-23-2013

I've been noticing in a couple games now and other people have been mentioning that right after buying an elixir (red or blue) it seems to take ~500 gold instead of 250 and then gives the gold back. It looks really weird when you buy one with less than 250 gold as your gold value drops in the negatives.

Repro:
1. Buy elixir
2. Watch gold value drop too much and then come back up to normal.

RainbowTrenches

01-23-2013

I've noticed this as well.

Dragonsafe

01-25-2013

Still happening.

It does not happen every single elixir bought. It appears to happen most often when you don't have room in your inventory. Unsure if oracles also causes this but it has happened with red and blue pot for me.

Dragonsafe

01-31-2013

After further testing this appears to happen 100% when you have a full inventory and does not happen when you don't. It takes exactly 500 gold from you for 2-3 seconds and then your gold jumps back up to the correct amount.

sparkyyyyy

01-31-2013

Oracles makes it happen too, and this is on normal and pbe

Bidorr the Great

01-31-2013

Confirmed... with a full inventory, I bought an blue elixir, and had -61 gold for less than a second... I also noticed a discrepancy between what the store says about my current gold and what the HUD says. I'll close the store with significantly less gold than I should have, and the HUD will display the correct amount.