Looking for a duo queue partner!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

im team captain

01-23-2013

Last season I just kind of messed around in ranked after i hit 1300 Elo. Then i messed around in the start of this season because I felt like it. I was 900. Then I solo queued myself to 1341 using the champs i'm good at. So here I I'm looking for an above average league player who shouldnt be in their current Elo, but higher. It just takes too much effort to carry games. I'd like someone else decent to share the burden with till 1500 Elo. I don't think Elo hell exists. Just carry hard brooos

im team captain

01-23-2013

Add me if interested. I usually top or jungle.

BattlePandaz

01-23-2013

Add me if you are interested. I'm a much lower elo, but to me, elo hell does slightly exist to that fact that I used to get stuck with more then 1 leaver and more than 1 troll(or suckish player). I play the support role a lot and I've been able to carry my team multiple times as a taric, leona, and soraka.(I have plenty more choices than that, but those 3 champs are my bread winners.)

oOLogisticsOo

01-23-2013

i can duo with you man, i can play any role pretty well. i get like a troll or someone goes afk every 2 or 3 games and its has forsaken me to my current elo....i am in the same boat with you in trying to carry EVERY single game im in. i would really like to duo with you- i main adc