@Mac Users

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TySRT4

11-28-2012

For the price you paid for your computer.. I can build 2 better PC's... oh and I can run LoL without having any issues....

OH SNAP!

Moral of the story is... Hipsters are idiots, and you are all going to burn in hell. Congrats!!! ^^

sciyth

11-28-2012

your post is completely original and perfectly logical. Oh wait no it's not. This is the mac testing forum. Not the forum for children that can't read.

congratulations you've accomplished nothing in your life.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TySRT4 View Post
For the price you paid for your computer.. I can build 2 better PC's... oh and I can run LoL without having any issues....

OH SNAP!

Moral of the story is... Hipsters are idiots, and you are all going to burn in hell. Congrats!!! ^^
The herp2durp is strong in this one!

Leave him alone guys, he can't help it he is mentally disabled!

Summoner Smith

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompje View Post
The herp2durp is strong in this one!

Leave him alone guys, he can't help it he is mentally disabled!
Your my favorite person on the forums.

Left 4 Doge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Why do people care about this exactly? I mean you got your own machine, shouldn't matter what other people have...

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Quote:
A PC without any issues?

Such things exist??!

Oh btw Internet Explorer is getting 1-upped by Nintendo now. If only Microsoft had quality control I might buy a PC....
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/...specs-revealed

Fanaticmogg

12-01-2012

Quote:
Oh, so WINE works perfectly with League? I didn't know.

Note: Windows counts as an issue in and of itself.

I run Windows 7 because I have to. Luckily, it isn't quite as bad as other Windows OSes.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

12-01-2012

let's be sincere here guys...

we don't consider Internet Explorer to be the best browser...
we don't consider Windows Media Player to be the best media reader...
we don't consider Windows Firewall to be the best way to secure our PC...
we don't consider Microsoft Messenger to be the best chat program...
and yeah, basically people avoid any Microsoft product as long as they have an alternative...

even the X360, wich i currently regard as one of the best microsoft products and probably the only one i've used without ever complaining (apart a couple laughs when it wanted to reboot every time i got a new game) had its huge fail in its early days (luckily the RROD was fixed before i got mine)...

you run windows because you think you have to. no other reason.
just like my mom thinks she has to use internet explorer, and gets confused when i point to that "red ball with a cat" on her desktop.

Ameraceth

Senior Recruiter

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediwir View Post
let's be sincere here guys...

we don't consider Internet Explorer to be the best browser...
we don't consider Windows Media Player to be the best media reader...
we don't consider Windows Firewall to be the best way to secure our PC...
we don't consider Microsoft Messenger to be the best chat program...
and yeah, basically people avoid any Microsoft product as long as they have an alternative...

even the X360, wich i currently regard as one of the best microsoft products and probably the only one i've used without ever complaining (apart a couple laughs when it wanted to reboot every time i got a new game) had its huge fail in its early days (luckily the RROD was fixed before i got mine)...

you run windows because you think you have to. no other reason.
just like my mom thinks she has to use internet explorer, and gets confused when i point to that "red ball with a cat" on her desktop.
Lmao, you're right.

Also, most ppl who bought a mac is to do graphic design and such. They didnt buy a mac for LoL only.

Perish Song

12-04-2012

Quote:

OH SNAP!

NO MACS ARE THE BEST COMPUTER IN THE WOR-

Hah, just kidding. Your feeble attempts at trolling are unoriginal and, quite frankly, not effective. Here ya go, take a few lessons:

http://memebase.cheezburger.com/artoftrolling