Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MUSAKEK

03-05-2013

I have played some games with the new client and now, days later, I click on the app and it immediately closes. So its impossible to open it right now. Does anyone recommend I should re-download it ? I have already restarted my computer and the same thing happens...

Thank you !

Storm Dragon

03-05-2013

I am playing on the new Mac Open Beta and I can play without troubles, the thing is after the first game it says that I'm disconnected from the PVP.net and then I go all normal but when I try to log in again it says that I left a game, and if I log in and out then it shows me the "reconnect" screen but the moment I click it it says that I have my firewall up (which I don't) and it doesn't let me play anymore until the next day... Help please, I'm running OS X 10.8.2, 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 and 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3

djjomon

03-06-2013

I apologize if this has been brought up already, but I cannot connect to the spectator server. Mac OS X 10.6.8.

infinity2quared

03-06-2013

The new client occasionally crashes if I accidentally cmd+click. I'm not really sure why. Otherwise, it's served me well so far.

Gurgles16

Recruiter

03-06-2013

Quote:
roko la machine:
im 10.8.0 i can only play pbe when i wanna do NA how can i install it to have NA ?

you have to re download as the NA client. In the preferences at the loadup of the client

M0ngo Like Candy

03-06-2013

Has anyone figured out how to fix the spectator problem?

Cybertrace

03-06-2013

My client cannot open the League of Legends actual game. I do not know why this has happened, but, are there any known fixes?

In my opinion, this new client is more glitchy than the old one.

Ishoo

03-06-2013

Hi,

I'm having problems opening the launcher and the client as of today. Up until yesterday, it was working perfectly. However now, it is not opening at all.

Also, when I normally played I encountered one bug that caused the game to crash and forced me to restart the client. Whenever I pinged on the map for my team-mates to assist me MORE than 4-5 times at once, the client immediately crashed. I'm using Snow Leopard version 10.6.8.

Besides these 2 above problems, everything else runs smoothly.

death2you4ever

03-07-2013

Hello!

I have been experiencing problems with the new Lol mac client. The problem is that whenever i click on the LOL icon i cant open it. All it just does is bounce 2 times on the Dock.

Please tell me how to fix this.

Thanks.

Generation X 121

03-07-2013

Yeah, I'm also receiving the unspecified error message when i try to load the game