Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

parangskeper

02-24-2013

Does the game always crash in Mac os?

Asmorathus

02-26-2013

Every time I start a game its crashing and saying it can't connect to the game. Please fix as I'm getting penalised for leaving

kezzerick

03-01-2013

Okay so I was able to download the game and unpackage it with no problem. I got to the login screen and I keep getting hit with the 'Invalid Username/Password' notification. This is rather infuriating and Im wondering who else is having this issue. while waiting for the client ive been plating on my friends pc so all my account info is correct.

FubsyGamer

03-01-2013

@kezzerick did you download the PBE client, by mistake? You can tell if, when you first load the program and click 'play', does the server say PBE NA or just North America? If it says PBE, you need a seperate PBE account to be able to log in and play. You'd be better off downloading the official Mac Open Beta client, which is in the announcements link.

ThuongTied

03-01-2013

Launcher issues: "Unspecified error has occurred, check the logs"

Yufa

03-01-2013

I have same issues, "unspecified error has occurred, check the logs"

iam10 21

03-01-2013

client keeps crashing ive played two games and both times it crashed. Got reported because of it....IM NOT HAPPY GRRR THE NEW CLIENT...i have a MacBook Pro 13inch i5 intel IT SHOULD WORK

TMZ Alfard

03-01-2013

my game also crashes in the new mac server, it lets me pick champions and all but it wont load games, ty god i have been testing on costumes with 1 bot so i dont think i have got report hehe but still is frustrating not being able to actually play on the new server

RoninHound

03-01-2013

The bug where the screen goes black when you scroll on enemy territory in game might be fixed; i am not seeing it. I guess I am the only person who plays in windowed mode though, because when you try to set the game to windowed mode, it just makes it a giant window that you cannot scroll the cursor out of, which is the only point of window mode. On iLOL, windowed mode makes the screen a medium sized window that you can freely scroll off of. Oh and when I set it to windowed mode in-game, it quits, then has to re-install b4 I can join the game again. Today I have just gone into the same game using iLOL because the mac beta was re-installing and was going to take too long.

I Quit

03-02-2013

Everything works fine until I try and join a game, then right before the loading screen with all the champ portraits the screen stays black until a box pops up that says something like "Unable to connect to servers, something about firewall." I don't even have my firewall on and it still doesn't work. This happens every time I try and join a game, custom or otherwise. Everything else works (can buy things, can talk to people) but I can't play a game. I've even reinstalled and repaired and everything but it still won't work

EDIT: This is the link of what I get every time I try and get into a game. It even happens with the Boompje client when I tried to use that one, but everything else works.
http://imgur.com/aAMYseN