Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alphaiL

08-04-2013

when im patching i get to 90% when it says "Unspecified error" and it gives me an option to countinue or send logs. send logs closes the client instanly and pressing countinue will just freeze it. please help ilol is broken and riot one doesnt wort for me =(

PeetaMeIlark

08-22-2013

HUD Animations do not work, working on a fix?

Gylgamesh

08-22-2013

cant update the patch what's wrong?

Baumer90

08-23-2013

LOL startup freezes tried redownloading and still freezes. please help

KnMasta

08-23-2013

I keep getting the "updated failed, error 0xc1e90006", for about 3 three days from now. Is there anyway to fix it? Because i've reinstalled the client a few times, made sure I had fast internet speed and that I have sufficient hard disk space. Plz help

Crai Crushna

skumancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2013

Here's my constant crash issue...annooooying!! Was working fine yesterday on the earlier version!

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3835500

Hulokeruli

09-30-2013

I am unable to access the shop past the main shop screen. It keeps jumping back to the main shop screen. It means that I am unable to purchase champions, runes, etc.

Kortekai

10-01-2013

I was at the same point, then there was an update (and I didn't know about the dock icon problem yet), and now I cannot run the game at all. I did a complete reinstall and refreshed the updates, but now, when I hit the "Play" button from the Launcher, it simply quits out of the game without a warning message or anything. I'm running Snow Leopard.

Auronis A

10-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulokeruli View Post
I am unable to access the shop past the main shop screen. It keeps jumping back to the main shop screen. It means that I am unable to purchase champions, runes, etc.
I am still have this problem with Mac 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, game is not pinned to dock. No clue how to fix

Attached Images
File Type: jpg LoL.jpg (207.1 KB, 48 views)