Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeeSeven

05-25-2013

I'm in my series for ranked. Of course this would happen T_T

Radyor

05-28-2013

um, I was told I could come here to meet other hipsters. I don't know if I came to the right place or not.

alexjbertrand

05-28-2013

ok, so i updated to mountain lion, and when I would log in right after showing login successful I would get an error message saying, "can't connect to pvp. etc. etc." so now I'm repairing again, probably going to have to wait another 2 hours. I love playing, but I'm doing stuff like this once a week, dealing with patches that take 9 hours and having to repair/reinstall all the time. I've got a 1 year old MacBook Pro with a good bit of memory, so I don't see why this should be happening all the time. If you know of any solution to a problem like this please let me know

Dataslave

Adjudicator

05-28-2013

Quote:
alexjbertrand:
ok, so i updated to mountain lion, and when I would log in right after showing login successful I would get an error message saying, "can't connect to pvp. etc. etc." so now I'm repairing again, probably going to have to wait another 2 hours. I love playing, but I'm doing stuff like this once a week, dealing with patches that take 9 hours and having to repair/reinstall all the time. I've got a 1 year old MacBook Pro with a good bit of memory, so I don't see why this should be happening all the time. If you know of any solution to a problem like this please let me know

Start a new thread, and post your system specs and launcher logs (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3222596), and hopefully we can find a solution

Depredador19

06-02-2013

a mi sale el siguiente texto cuando inicio el juego al momento de escribir mi contraseƱa y apretar log in

did not receive a response from the server; retrying. (attempt 3 )

alguien podria decirme porque pasa eso y como puedo solucionarlo

puddleofmuck

06-03-2013

after I updated to 2.0 pvp.net wont recognize me....

Dataslave

Adjudicator

06-03-2013

Quote:
puddleofmuck:
after I updated to 2.0 pvp.net wont recognize me....

I'm a little confused; What 2.0 are you referring to?

puddleofmuck

06-03-2013

Quote:
Dataslave:
I'm a little confused; What 2.0 are you referring to?

ilol open beta 2.0

I havent played in a month.. I even tried to change my password..

Natedawg148

06-03-2013

I get kicked out of a ranked match 7 minutes in and there's no reconnect button. My match is still being played and yet it allowed me to join a new ranked match. How in the world does this happen.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

06-03-2013

Quote:
puddleofmuck:
ilol open beta 2.0

I havent played in a month.. I even tried to change my password..

Ah. iLoL is an unofficial and unsupported client; If you'd like help with that client, your best bet is on their support forums (http://www.boompje.net/forum/ilol-help-english).

You may have better luck installing the official client (https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload).