Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bushi2

Junior Member

03-25-2013

This is the problem I have. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3194766
I can enter a game but when I do the screen glitches and I can't see anything but the chat window.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushi2 View Post
This is the problem I have. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3194766
I can enter a game but when I do the screen glitches and I can't see anything but the chat window.
This bug is caused by your video card; You have an x1600, which is below the minimum system requirements for the game.

That said, the developers seem committed to getting your card working, and a fix is in place on the public beta environment. Expect the fix to go live within a few weeks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jerkitlefty

Junior Member

03-27-2013

The game can't be minimized once on the fields of justice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerkitlefty View Post
The game can't be minimized once on the fields of justice.
Try using cmd+tab or cmd+h, it should work fine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstroLight

Junior Member

03-28-2013

After patching, I cannot log into the game (because the servers are busy), but my friends on the PC counterpart could log in. Is it just me or is everyone experiencing the same problem?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bakawun

Junior Member

03-28-2013

BIG glitch for tiny action: 90% of the time (at random with no differences between usecases in terms of computer or user activity, programs open, CPU load, etc., any ping will cause the client to crash. Occasionally it works, but as a support main, pings are essential and I can't afford not to ping OR to big dropped out of the game for issuing an essential ping.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mostly ad

Junior Member

03-28-2013

i am currently getting this bug after patch when i click the launcher

http://imgur.com/bt05nNP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thrica

Junior Member

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostly ad View Post
i am currently getting this bug after patch when i click the launcher

http://imgur.com/bt05nNP
Same thing here, patch 3.5


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazzal

Junior Member

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostly ad View Post
i am currently getting this bug after patch when i click the launcher

http://imgur.com/bt05nNP
I have the same issue, someone in forum said repairing it works.
EDIT: Just did it and it works.
EDIT EDIT: And now it wont open for me -.- So that means no league all long weekend on mac, unless I want to go bootcamp.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzal View Post
I have the same issue, someone in forum said repairing it works.
EDIT: Just did it and it works.
EDIT EDIT: And now it wont open for me -.- So that means no league all long weekend on mac, unless I want to go bootcamp.
Post your OS crash log from when you try to launch LoL and nothing happens.

Try posting the patcher log as well, I've seen two reports so far of repairing causing this rare bug to crop up, but dozens of reports of it happening in other circumstances.

After that, try reinstalling. If you're comfortable copying your patch files over to the new install, it will speed things up.