Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tank1221

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataslave View Post
Here's a quote from the minimum system specifications for LoL page:

The full name for your video card is Intel GMA X3100 (144MB RAM). This video card has low power consumption and amply handles most 2D tasks with flying colors, it is not intended for 3D gaming, and just doesn't have the power to run LoL at a reasonable frame rate.

O well thank you very much for taking the time to answer i guess i will stick to sc2 untill i get a new computer xD .

Dataslave

Adjudicator

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank1221 View Post
O well thank you very much for taking the time to answer i guess i will stick to sc2 untill i get a new computer xD .
Technically your card isn't supported in sc2 either. Honestly, given the benchmarks for sc2 on that video card I'm looking at, I'm surprised you can stand it.

The minimum system requirements for sc2 are slightly higher than LoL, but not by much. That said, blizzard has been doing mac games for a long time, and its not surprising that they can eke a bit more performance out of their game than riot can.

tank1221

03-24-2013

Yea i was a little suprised that i can run sc2 with constant 15 fps even in 4v4 maps i have 12 constant fps but i come to lol and its a fps dropfest xD.

Nidbalos

03-24-2013

Whenever I put my cursor on my ult skill it crashes and I have reconnect I using the official LoL client for Mac. How can I fix this?

Average Top

03-24-2013

Client won't open. Disappears from taskbar instantly, reinstalling works but is time consuming, any fixes for this problem?

Mac OS X 10.6.8

Dataslave

Adjudicator

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidbalos View Post
Whenever I put my cursor on my ult skill it crashes and I have reconnect I using the official LoL client for Mac. How can I fix this?
Post your system specs and logs, ideally in a new thread.

BiosTheo

03-24-2013

So I am using the Live client and i'm noticing this weird issue with fps. Sometimes I have 61, but most times it hovers around 33. During team fights it sometimes drops down to 2. Additionally, the longer the game goes the worse the fps issue is. Anyone have any ideas?

Oohlalaa

03-25-2013

Here are some feedback (Compare with playing via boot camp in the same mac book pro)
1. Loading screen take much longer than window version.
2. brightness in game is so poor (or the contrast is too high)
3. fps problem, although I dont have this problem but my fds mac client keeps having a constant 30 fps
4. Every time in patching, the loading bar stopped at the last 1 % for a very long time, "Applying patch, BIN_0x00000000"

overall i do enjoy mac client a lot, thanks for the hard work riots team

enchantedrina

03-25-2013

I'm currently testing the ilol client i originally had to see if a real issue or just a game issue. But since I downloaded the mac client every game I get a "attempting to reconnect" issue. It's more than mildly frustrating because it'll happen over 20 times in a game where I have a 40 ping. There should be no reason for it.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantedrina View Post
I'm currently testing the ilol client i originally had to see if a real issue or just a game issue. But since I downloaded the mac client every game I get a "attempting to reconnect" issue. It's more than mildly frustrating because it'll happen over 20 times in a game where I have a 40 ping. There should be no reason for it.
Can you post your system specs and game logs?