Elo sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sterring

01-23-2013

I try to carry but im always last pick. So i get stuck jungle/support. Its bs because i keep getting these nooby teams. But the teams im battleing have 1400 elo and 1300 well my team has 1100 is the highest. thats ****ed up because i cant win ever!. I need someone to help me.

RyuuguReina

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterring View Post
I try to carry but im always last pick. So i get stuck jungle/support. Its bs because i keep getting these nooby teams. But the teams im battleing have 1400 elo and 1300 well my team has 1100 is the highest. thats ****ed up because i cant win ever!. I need someone to help me.
One of the easiest places to carry in low elo is jungler, the other being mid. This is because you can interact with the other lanes more to help them get ahead after you establish dominance in your own lane. Most likely you belong where you are, matchmaking won't constantly screw you over.If you want someone to help you learn how to play better I advise watching high elo streams and studying how they play.

KingSnafu

Sterring

01-23-2013

But if there adc goes 10/1 like always and ours and 2 kill insta lose lol

BK Ambientz

01-23-2013

You can't carry from jungle? Ok lol

Joans

01-23-2013

I can but i mostly have to go tank because. we get a teemo top sorka support zyra mid no tanks you know?

BK Ambientz

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joans View Post
I can but i mostly have to go tank because. we get a teemo top sorka support zyra mid no tanks you know?
Understandable. Do your best to get the perfect initiation then. Something your team hopefully can't stuff up

CounterSnipe

01-23-2013

You can carry from jungle if your lanes don't fail. Unfortunatly in the past 2 days my teams have been very self aggressive... and my lanes almost always fail and make carrying impossible. If all the lanes are decent, the jungler can carry the game.

Courageous Curry

01-26-2013

fix your ****ing patch QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

BigWenus

01-26-2013

I don't feel bad, you started playing ranked with less than 300 games of experience. Then you QQ about how you can't carry, smh