Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends on Mac – In PBE Testing Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Betta

01-23-2013

Quote:
SpaceTigers:
Aw for some reason my installer won't even consider installing it.
Fails immediately.

Riot pls

A note from earlier in this thread said that it's due to an issue with the signing of the package. If you want to get around this, you can go to System Preferences > Security and allow software installs from "Anyone" and it might install. Of course, this also makes things a little less secure, so I recommend turning it back on after you've installed the LoL package.

SpaceTigers

01-23-2013

Quote:
Betta:
A note from earlier in this thread said that it's due to an issue with the signing of the package. If you want to get around this, you can go to System Preferences > Security and allow software installs from "Anyone" and it might install. Of course, this also makes things a little less secure, so I recommend turning it back on after you've installed the LoL package.

Thanks. Wow very informative.
I was expecting a bunch of thumbs down and a "gtfo n00b" reply xD

However, I can't seem to find that option anywhere actually. My firewall is off, there is seemingly nothing holding a download back (as far as System Preferences goes), yet it still is failing to install.

WakaFlockaBSM

01-23-2013

When i try to install it says.

The installation failed.

An unknown installation error occurred.

The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.

I am running 10.6.8 with a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 with 8 GB ram

BonusStage

01-23-2013

Quote:
Betta:

I can't believe I didn't remember to do this.

This alone always for at least the update to start going and it's now downloading. I hope a Rioter makes sure to put this in a post so more people can attempt to use the service.

Fionarei

01-23-2013

Do I need to register for PBE server or something?

Lord Catbug

01-23-2013

So does this mean we'll be seeing that iBlitzcrank soon

iPudding

01-23-2013

thanks for iLoL!

iPudding

01-23-2013

installation failed

Bunny

01-23-2013

Quick Question: Will the MAC client be on the same server as the current client? (i.e, will I be able to use my same account on both my macbook and sony laptop? Or a completely different server like NA and Brazil?)

Pixie Styx

01-23-2013

Now this game will not longer tear me and my wife(mac user) apart.

You've saved my marriage.