Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends on Mac – In PBE Testing Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Musicianista14

02-14-2013

I've got it downloaded, but it won't let me log in! I've even tried changing my password to no avail

MushuBear

02-15-2013

Is there any chance we can get an ETA on the arrival of the actual beta or when we can play regularly on our macs?

wee little panda

02-15-2013

any way that us non pbe mac users have a way to test the client?

like downloading the client and running it some sort of offline mode?

takawaii

02-16-2013

I don't post much in the forums but just wanted to throw it out there that I personally appreciate all the hard work that everyone is putting in on the mac client.

All of you rock <3

wulfansur

02-16-2013

I am also having logon issues regardless of changing my password multiple times. Can someone say as to why this glitch is happening?

Thanks, looking forward to playing on the mac after all this time.

xGeoXmagex

02-16-2013

For some reason my login won't work in the PBE client can anyone help me?

InfiniteDarkness

02-16-2013

whenever i type in my password it says invalid password/username combination and i know its right because i go on the website and log in and it works i even tried on my friend's normal computer and the login works

InfiniteDarkness

02-16-2013

Please help me i need league

Keeyan

02-17-2013

How is the progress going so far?

obesemane

02-17-2013

Please bump this to the top since its relevant to updates in the past 24 hours.

i played several games earlier today then i repaired client and since then I have been unable to enter games.

I can get into the queing process and lock in my character but once the timer runs out I just get to a notice that says the game has crashed and I try to press reconnect. It never shows the picture of the team I'm fighting or the characters being loaded it just goes straight to the error message.

I'm currently trying to download a different version of lol through the "LolPBEInstaller.pkg" but I'm not sure if this will work.

My other version lets me log in and do everything okay but every time I try to enter games it looks like I'm just leaving them to everybody within them but theres nothing I can do about it.