Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends on Mac – In PBE Testing Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OverEnGaged

02-11-2013

Quote:
HellsBoss:
To whom this may concern,

I have downloaded this beta and I have tried over and over again to log in and fix this problem. It states I do not have the correct password or user name and to please try again. I can not seem to find a way to let me log in. I have tried changing my password and contacting riot games, and they were no help. It still does not work. I have unlocked my fire wall completely, tried re downloading the game multiple times, repairing it, changing my password, creating a new account, and still nothing works. Is anyone else having this problem? Please help.

Thank you,
hellsboss

you have a pbe account right?

Eranium

Recruiter

02-11-2013

a really really good news !!!

I will be able to flush my windows partition and my SSD thank you :P

blademaster25

02-11-2013

AWESOME!
Nice work guys, I have been waiting for this for this moment. :P
I hope im not being a bother, but do you have any approximate date for when other servers besides the PRE will become available???

icroyaltyy

02-12-2013

YES I can finally Go Back To playing Talon!! Thanks to all the Hard Working Members at Riot HQ
Thank you guys so Much

bigbuls

02-12-2013

when is this gonna be avaiable?

bigbuls

02-12-2013

its stuck at the launcher banner.

My WIII frozed

02-12-2013

I have a friend who's using mac and recently downloaded the game on that thread. Does he need a PBE account? If so can he get one (and how) and lastly if he can't, when aprox. when will he be able to log in in it with a regular account?

ManiacMcLaughton

02-13-2013

PBE accounts are special, and not something just anyone can sign up for.

You have to watch the 'stickied' "PBE signup" thread, and see when they are open and not.

Personally, I would like to see them open it specifically for people to test out the mac client, but I also undertand they are trying to keep their testing environment clean and healthy.... dumping a bunch of random people in there en'mass isn't exactly the way to keep it clean.

Red red devil

02-13-2013

Woohoo! I can't wait for this! It's going to be great when this finally is available for the regular servers and I can try it out.

hyghonryce

02-13-2013

would love to test it out since I've been running the buggy Boomie ver of LoLmac. LoL on my bootcamp has been crashing too -____-. Theres no productive way to play LoL for an in house . but its cool. Hopefully it will change soon