Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends on Mac – In PBE Testing Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SugaCHIC

02-09-2013

I am SO STOKED! so sick of running parallels and all its BS!

MasterOfChaos666

Recruiter

02-09-2013

Is anyone else having trouble in-game?
I download it and stuff, and everything seemed to be working perfectly until i tried a custom game to see if it worked well and at first it seemed ok until it said "summoned" i thought the game was about to start and idk nothing happened, i kept seeing the same loading screen for like an hour....so idk what im doing wrong or if its my mac, but im sure my mac didnt freeze or anything cause i could still move the cursor.
Any help?

kezzerick

02-09-2013

So we should expect the client by the end of Feb?

NTG BeGentle

02-10-2013

I am unable to log in, do I have to make a new account?

SIREDRAG

02-10-2013

approximately when is the mac client gonna be up anyone knows?

OverEnGaged

02-10-2013

Serious chat issues at the moment. I find myself writing for other summoners and "undefined" at the end of each thing that I post in game. Also after the most recent patch all chat does not work at all.

On another note I feel as though mouse movement is not smooth and somewhat unpredictable. Ive played now using two different mice and have the same issue with both.

Awesome job with the new client!! Im just letting you guys know what im seeing glitch wise at the moment. Thank you all so much for giving the Mac community a chance to play this amazing game!

TeemoGod

02-10-2013

ok so i downloaded the client and i can't get on the my LoL account on my mac but i can get on when i use my friends pc. Why can't i get on using my mac?

TeemoGod

02-10-2013

Do i have to create a new account to use my mac client or can i use the same account i already have? because i'm having trouble logging in on my mac but i can log in using my friends computer

HellsBoss

02-11-2013

To whom this may concern,

I have downloaded this beta and I have tried over and over again to log in and fix this problem. It states I do not have the correct password or user name and to please try again. I can not seem to find a way to let me log in. I have tried changing my password and contacting riot games, and they were no help. It still does not work. I have unlocked my fire wall completely, tried re downloading the game multiple times, repairing it, changing my password, creating a new account, and still nothing works. Is anyone else having this problem? Please help.

Thank you,
hellsboss

Pelicaine

02-11-2013

is it possible for a rough idea of ETA?? is the mac client still over a month away? or are we inside a fortnight? and is there any possibility for the PBE opening up for newcomers again? I'm waiting fairly patiently but I'm tossing up between holding out of buying a PC.. yeah ok so maybe not that patiently but an idea of timing or access to PBE would make my sanity return =D