Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends on Mac – In PBE Testing Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BWMerlin

Recruiter

02-02-2013

Quote:
Roadkill1752:
I'm also getting the invalid username/password problem, but I know it is correct because I can log into this site using it, just not the game

Are you trying to login with your PBE account or normal account because the Mac client only works with your PBE account while it is in the beta stages of testing.

DisturbedLife

02-02-2013

They need to open up the PBE sign up for Mac testers... That would be much appreciated. I'm sick of using Bootcamp on my brand new mac.. only to experience nothing but Windows bugs.

Dirgo

Recruiter

02-02-2013

Quote:
DisturbedLife:
They need to open up the PBE sign up for Mac testers... That would be much appreciated. I'm sick of using Bootcamp on my brand new mac.. only to experience nothing but Windows bugs.

Just keep waiting...it will come out eventually (because Riot is awesome) =D
I read that it was going to be back for testing on the third day of a month they did that then. ( a long time ago .) They MIGHT do that for this month.

FallenSegal18

02-03-2013

When I try to open the package I get the message '"LolPBEInstaller.pkg" is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash.' I have tried re-downloading it multiple times. Any help?

Adzash

02-03-2013

Is there any chance of announcing whether or not there will be a chance to sign up for a PBE account any time soon? I would love to help out, but how can we when there is no communication of such things happening any time soon.

reventrous

02-03-2013

This is awesome. I can't wait for it to be ready. Now I can play on my Mac and PC, cool. Keep up the good work. Thanks

Crashpoint

02-03-2013

@Udyr: I'm running OSX 10.6.8, fully updated. When I start the client, it just displays the logo and then gives me the rainbow cursor. When I try to force quit, the client doesn't appear in the list. When I terminate it, it does the same thing again and never loads.

Does the client not work on 10.6?

MBackStabberM

02-04-2013

Do we just use our usual account to login? or do we have to apply for it?

MasterHack

02-04-2013

its not allowing me to log in to the game, the launcher is showing up but wont accept my account

KingFuggingBang

02-05-2013

I have downloaded the mac client but have been unable to log into my account. Whenever i log into my account on the league of legends site it allows me to log in, however when i attempt to log in to the pbe client it says invalid username password combination. I have triple checked my password and I know that i am not entering anything in incorrectly but for some reason I cannot seem to log in. Is there some sort of way to fix this issue?