Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends on Mac – In PBE Testing Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OPTIMUSjal

01-28-2013

Quote:
LethargicTurtle:
Also having issues with logging in after a perfect install. Help?

This. I hadn't logged in a long time, but verified the username and password; I even changed my password to see if that was the problem. Doesn't seem to be working. Maybe the server is down?

ninjapowuh16

Recruiter

01-28-2013

Thanks so much! I currently run Win 8 on my MBP just to play League. It's nice to finally have a client native to OS X.

Sir Alucard

01-28-2013

I won't open, there is just this "league of legends" thing and stays there forever. :/

Nobody Marluxia

01-28-2013

my league of legends wont start up, it says that my user name and password are incorrect, and that back round page for the login shows kayle's legendary skin, and not thresh. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Sonic Offline

01-28-2013

Quote:
shiniagmi123:
my league of legends wont start up, it says that my user name and password are incorrect, and that back round page for the login shows kayle's legendary skin, and not thresh. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have a PBE account?

Lobsterpinch

01-28-2013

Quote:
Sonic Offline:
Do you have a PBE account?

I also have a question to that, if you don't have a pbe account do you just make a new account? Or do you have to sign up? and how?

sliceurdead

01-28-2013

How do I become a Mac PBE tester? It won't let me log in with my account......

8Bitly

01-28-2013

Yeah. I don't get that. I thought it was public beta where you just use your normal log in. It seems to not work like that...

Shameful Unicorn

01-29-2013

the log in screen keeps putting up the pop up that say my password is wrong i changed it and i still come up. any suggestions?

ultitank

01-29-2013

Thank you Riot.

Love u so much. especially with the new Mac Version of League of Legends, this is full on epic.
When will the actually be ready, can't wait to play on my Mac.

Also hope it won't be like last year, the Mac version was cancelled

thank you so much.