Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends on Mac – In PBE Testing Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlobPower

01-25-2013

Quote:
drigonte:
You do realize that we aren't on windows, correct?

There are other people in this this world. Right now the biggest issue is to get LoL to run on Macs. But there are still issues on Windows, and i was suggesting that OpenGL as an option might help to solve them or get rid of the need to fix them.

Taiven

01-25-2013

Quote:
Udyr:
We found out about some users having an issue with the certificate. We are fixing it and should have a new installer up within a day.

Where is the new installer?

We Are As One

01-25-2013

Quote:
Taiven:
Where is the new installer?

(he updated the link on the copies of this thread but not this thread xD) I don't think a 3rd installer has come out yet.
http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/PBE/LoLPBEInstaller2.pkg

NormalStar

01-25-2013

It will not let me sign up for pbe on the account management thing, im trying to set my friend up with a account on his mac.

ElusiveM00se

01-25-2013

It keeps telling my region is unavable

dnoonan34

01-25-2013

Add me to the list of people who will (relentlessly, desperately) test the heck out of this thing if we can get a PBE account.

I'm installed, dialed in, and ready to roll! PBE me!

--dnoonan34

dnoonan34

01-25-2013

Add me to the list of people who will (relentlessly, desperately) test the heck out of this thing if we can get a PBE account.

I'm installed, dialed in, and ready to roll! PBE me!

--dnoonan34, more than a little amped up.

jhalem49

01-25-2013

When will the PBE sign ups start again?
When i run the lol launcher i get past the lol logo, but then i get a black rectangle. The rectangle is interactive, but i cannot move past that like hit the play button. It is the patcher, but i cannot see it for some reason, any help?
Cant wait to play i have been playing through bootcamp with my friends!!!
thanks riot and keep up the good work

KerrancyC

01-25-2013

the Mac client keeps telling me my username and password is incorrect anyone else having this problem??

KazuoRyuhei

01-25-2013

Just patched the game. After champ select, the loading screen now comes up. YAY! Thanks Riot!