League of Legends on Mac In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

only diseased

02-23-2013

on client i can log in ^^

RIQT POINTS

02-23-2013

Riot, i think you can go public! MAC version it is!

Keeyan

02-23-2013

LoL for mac is the smartest thing you guys have done. Thanks!

RIQT POINTS

02-24-2013

For unknown reason, i am stuck at the league of legends icon (before you get into your account) it just stays still without any sign of getting to the blue screen (before log in - where the announcements are made and push play now)

Anyone any idea?

Zerokata

JëwJëwBëär

02-24-2013

The game works pretty well.
Only a few things:
The game will launch in a smaller window than the pvp.net window. If you try to press "zoom" to map it full screen, you have to press it again to actually make it full screen. This only occurs when in a game screen, it does not occur in the store or the main screen for the game. If you do zoom in in a game, the mouse will not be correct. You will point the mouse, for example, on the ground, but the mouse click will actually occur down and to the right of where the mouse is located.

Sometimes if you press the shop button in the bottom left hand corner in a game, it will have a square that says "press p to open the shop". It does not go away unless you close the sjop and open it/close it with "p"

Also, I have occurred the bugsplat error on one occasion, and I have reinstalled the full game and repaired it twice. After reinstalling it, the error did not occur again, however, I still rarely get a game crash in which I need to refresh the wineskin or something like that.

All in all, I love the game, and I can't wait for the final version on the mac.

spiffyllama

02-24-2013

=D did not see this coming, but I'm extremely exited to try it out. no more iLoL

SpookYin

02-24-2013

Any set schedule for Mac version release?

yoonsang

02-24-2013

Why am I not able to log into my account on the new Mac Client? It keeps on saying invalid ID/PW combination but i'm sure i'm typing it in right.

Cubanofranco

02-24-2013

I cannot log in for some reason...any help? "Invalid ID/PW"