League of Legends on Mac In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

encyclopedea

02-19-2013

i downloaded it, but its patching really, REALLY slow. going at hardly a kilobyte per second, and i have a 5k kilobyte/second download speed. i looked at some other posts about this, but nothing is working....

AricNeo

02-19-2013

I'm glad they're finally doing this again, and as many before me have done, shoutout to the iLoL team and boompje (sorry if i messed the spelling up)

Araz77

02-20-2013

When I attack with my champion, It just keeps attacking and no matter where I click to move my champ or do anything it just keeps chasing and attacking :/, this is annoying in any fight situation. (iLol 2.0 Beta).

ProPecker

02-20-2013

I dont know too much about computers, but it seems strange that its so difficult making the game available for both windows and mac.

SableElephant

02-20-2013

That's weird. I have some glitching probs playing iLoL 2.0 Beta, but I think it's mostly because I'm on a 2008 MacBook with a GMA X 3100 graphics card.... Sh*tty. Mostly, play is ok though... could be better, but no real problems. Can't wait until the official Mac Client comes out though.. and I get my new MacBook Pro this spring!

jmido

02-20-2013

I hope this happens soon. I have several friends waiting to play when the Mac version is available.

aso729

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

THANKS!!!!!!
Have been waiting for it for so so long!!!!

aso729

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Is it possible for non-PBE player to sign up PBE(so as to help trying out the new client for mac) now?

aso729

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmido View Post
I hope this happens soon. I have several friends waiting to play when the Mac version is available.
You can play LOL in mac with iLoL now
it usually does not crash, just usually

DemniviousUltra