League of Legends on Mac In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Otzo

02-18-2013

??????

Mapekz

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viz View Post
It should definitely have better mouse, and there's a good chance it will have improved performance as well.
OS X has in-built mouse acceleration and some latency that cannot be turned off by typical means, creating a floaty mouse feel. Does the client have an option to turn this off for more precise mouse cursor positioning? I haven't had a chance to test out the Mac client yet but I'd like to know if I need to shell out for SteerMouse or something like that just in order to play LoL as effectively as I do on Windows.

pandastud

02-18-2013

So my friend is trying to get the beta on his macbook and when he downloads it a messages comes up saying 956 files failed to download what is the problem here and how can it be fixed?? Im very excited for my friend to start being a LOL fan and i really want to play with him please help!!!

Viz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate Software Engineer

02-18-2013
98 of 100 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayven View Post
Alright, serious question Viz. Why is your naut page 14 when you have pages 10-13 empty?
Alphabetical Order? N is the 14th letter of the alphabet.

Litose

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viz View Post
Alphabetical Order? N is the 14th letter of the alphabet.
quick questions to help with ur treatment....

- Do you think something bad will happen if you dont use the N letter in the 14th runepage?
- Will you be able to sleep if some rioter with acess to ur account "accidentally" remove one of the rune pages between 1 and 13....making so the N isnt the 14th anymore?
- Do you think that you have a disorder?
- Can you imagine a world where people would use runepages without it being alphabetically ordered?
- Once you touch something with your left hand....do you fell the need to also touch it with your right hand?

for now those would be enough...

L00tisoptional

02-18-2013

@Viz, how do you create a PBE account? it is closed and everytime I try to create an account I get redirected this forum:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=28042411 where it says registration is CLOSED. Any ideas?

urghurghblabla

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00tisoptional View Post
@Viz, how do you create a PBE account? it is closed and everytime I try to create an account I get redirected this forum:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=28042411 where it says registration is CLOSED. Any ideas?
only open at certain times

L00tisoptional

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by urghurghblabla View Post
only open at certain times
On what times then?

Spektor

02-18-2013

Wow, I just dont feel like Mac users deserve to play this game...

SableElephant

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektor86 View Post
Wow, I just dont feel like Mac users deserve to play this game...
Oh, come on guys... That was funny! ha ha